Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Lol he says that now that he's a celeb, he's getting attention and wants to gently caress a bunch of other people outside his marriage, and argues with his wife constantly about it. "I'm the gas and she's the brakes". Maybe it ain't full Paul Manafort, but that doesn't sound healthy, no matter how much he wants to dress it up in the language of open mindedness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

graventy posted:

Oh ok I guess he can use gay slurs then. That seems very generous of him do you think he should get a 'free rape' pass too?

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

What's the current going rate for how much philanthropy you gotta do to get away with killing a child

I don't give a poo poo about Hart or any other dumbass who says dumb poo poo, but what in the hell are these garbage responses supposed to be? Dude was answering a question.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
That's incoherent. Quaid should only be "put on blast" if he's taking advantage of a woman who apparently can't make decisions about her own life. Since you said you have no problem with her decisions, then what's the problem with Quaid?

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

achillesforever6 posted:

Wasn't one of Goldblum's first breaks in Hollywood Annie Hall?

Had had a minor role, but his first role was as a murdering rapist thug in Death Wish.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

MorgaineDax posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WCuuKhjLB0Q&feature=youtu.be Kevin Spacey and his annual Christmas video of horrors.

:thunk:

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Considering horny teens were the target audience for those movies, it makes sense.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
That portrait of Depp in Rolling Stone a year or so ago made it seem like he was an incredibly damaged and burned out person who can't stop drinking and has a bunch of parasitic people hovering around him all the time who treat him like a walking atm. When I read it, it reminded me of a friend of mine who is not in the greatest shape mentally, is an alcoholic, and is incredibly passive and accommodating. As a result, people take advantage of him all the time, whether it's his family, his co workers, his "friends" who just use him for drug hookups, his mentally and physically abusive ex girlfriend. I can't speak to the type of person Depp is, but the more I hear about it, the more familiar it sounds.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
More like an incredibly low rent version of the playboy mansion. I get major unintentional Tommy Wiseau vibes from anything that dude does.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Hell, Cosby only got a 3 year minimum sentence.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Why would the documentary be connected to the internet? Why does he have a "technology team" at a movie screening? "We're trying to fight back, but the hack is too strong". Give me a break, it's a scam.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Because they're paid to.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
It probably didn't hurt that the second half of Salva's career was bankrolled by Francis Coppola.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Maybe he just wants to gently caress a car

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

Professorjuggalo posted:

her weird abuse-pedo glorifying music

Lol ok man

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
The owners of Cinestate come across as colossally dumb assholes, which is no surprise I guess.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Lol post that tweet in the online dating thread and watch the fireworks

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
ngl I like that Depp brand drug box

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Critics are used to consuming films as art, often purposefully watching poo poo that can make them uncomfortable, and critically evaluating the work on its own merits. The average person watches one or two entertaining tentpole movies a year and does a surface-level, literal reading of everything they see, because critical thinking is a learned skill. The situation with chuds, q nuts, and conservative wine moms is far worse than that. Hope nobody tells these jokers about films like Mysterious Skin, Lolita, Thirteen, Innocence, or Happiness.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
If a movie is critical of minstrel shows and features scenes of blackface to make its point, are those actors/the filmmakers being racist regardless of context? Serious question.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Help fuel the sex trafficking trade, is she deranged?

Oh, it's Tulsi Gabbard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Cosby