Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Dave tours with loving Joe Rogan. Nuff said.

He used to have moments of insight but now he's just another rich guy in show business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Yeah, exactly. For me it's a combo of him being sometimes offensive but always unfunny, at least for the last several years.

On the other hand my new boss apparently thinks this new comedy special of his is truly hilarious, which is a nice litmus test and tells me everything I need to know about my boss. He got super butthurt when I was like 'yeah I don't find Chappelle funny anymore he just seems like a bitter old rich guy complaining about kids these days.'

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/business/story/2021-10-22/alec-baldwin-rust-camera-crew-walked-off-set

Some of the crew had walked off set and were replaced by scabs that morning.