Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Based on all the stuff Takei has said and done on the Stern show over the years, it’s not at all surprising that he’s got allegations against him now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

Mechafunkzilla posted:

Not happening. Nobody sees themselves as a villain.

Didn’t Ben Affleck do something like this about a week after the Weinstein story first dropped?

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

Davros1 posted:

Nope, he got called out for groping first

Ah right so much going on that stuff gets lost in the shuffle.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

K. Waste posted:

Punchline: for a hot minute Max Landis was writing a Pepe le Pew reboot for WB on spec.

When will Pepe le Pew’s accusations resurface? It’s been common knowledge that he’s a serial harasser for decades.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

It’s fine that Wahlberg got paid and it’s lovely that Williams didn’t.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

precision posted:

i don't wanna link to Joe Rogan but he makes a joke out of it while also confirming all the stories i've heard from friends who are standup comics. it's kind of an "i did it too, but it was funny!" which is just gross.

Was this in reference to his claim a few years back that he was the unnamed comedian who masturbated in front of women, rather than Louis CK?

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

DrVenkman posted:

I feel like time might be up for Jared Leto, which is about time:

There's been a lot more rumblings about Denzel Washington recently as well. Nothing that's illegal as such, but just generally lovely behaviour towards women, particularly if they want a part in a movie.

Aw man if Denzel’s a creep I’m gonna be real bummed.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

Was Dowd the one who ate a bunch of edibles and had a bad time and then wrote an article about how no one should use weed because of it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

AceOfFlames posted:

When I saw 40 new posts on this thread, I instinctively though "Who was it THIS time?" Sad to see it was respected academic Professor Henry Jones II.

And yet Pepe Le Pew is still at large :smith: