Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Animal-Mother posted:

what the hell lmao

rand paul got the gently caress beaten out of him by his doctor neighbor for extremely obvious reasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

that implies that rand paul has game and i refuse to believe that

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

newt gingrich, who's sole maneuver is to give his wife cancer and then cheat on her, has more game than rand paul

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

BarronsArtGallery posted:

desperate housewives

nobody has ever been rand paul desperate

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Jose posted:

what is 4th degree assault?

it's when you perform an elbow drop off the top rope

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

I mean someone hosed Ron to produce Rand so it's the same ballpark

i don't believe you

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i can think of several, up to and including literally hitler

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

*clutches pearls* oh heavens

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

gobbagool posted:

nah, just observing expected behavior by a bunch of liberal shitheads who would be in a full blind panic if this happened to Bernie Sanders

hmm it's almost like they are two completely different people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Oh sure you make fun of Killpoor Mcfuckhead when his head is stuck in a jar of jam, but you'd be singing a different tune if it happened to a decent human being, owned libs

• Locked thread