Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Jose posted:

The crown prince is having anyone who might be a rival executed it seems in his bid to make sure he has total power.

So a typical week in Saudi Arabia?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

get that OUT of my face posted:

i understand this feeling, but you should watch things without giving a poo poo what other people think. personally i refuse to watch hamilton because i grew up believing edutainment is lame as hell

"I'm Just a Bill" is the greatest TV moment ever, FYI.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Crowsbeak posted:

I love that this happened like less then three days after this horseshit from Cuck Tom Friedman.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/23/opinion/saudi-prince-mbs-arab-spring.html

Friedman's probably a huge fan of the Thai junta, to be fair.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

lol remember when people thought the 21st century and the internet meant human enlightenment?

...when was this true? :raise:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

No one said that Saleh was a smart man.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Speaking of, how's MBS handling Saleh getting murked? Is he tripling security to Hadi or bailing out?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

One of the Saudi prisoners at the Ritz Carlton has died under torture, according to London-based newspaper Al-Quds Al-Arabi.

Major general Ali Alqahtani, who was detained in early November as part of an alleged anti-corruption drive, had been working in the royal guard forces.

He was the manager of the private office of Prince Turki Bin Abdullah, the son of former king Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz, according to the newspaper.

Alqahtani died on 12 December after being tortured with electric shocks, and his family struggled to recognise him after receiving his body, according to sources, the newspaper reported.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG3PnQ3tgzY

Looks like MBS did some good, after all.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

fits my needs posted:

or drugs

"wow these public executions are great! unlike those barbaric ISIS or Saudis in their chop cop square!!" - tankies in this thread

Why are you showing a photo of the Golden Triangle...? :raise:

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

lol why bother now, just four years out

they were awarded the cup eight years ago, that they're using slave labor is not news

Bigger bribe was received from KSA, so it will be moved there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

VectorSigma posted:

it owns that other nations basically run the usa now

Now? :raise:

• Locked thread