Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Aesop Poprock posted:

I was gonna say I'm surprised considering how injury prone he is but I think that was the old Sin Cara? And now I'm not even sure if that was injuries or just botches he was known for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYBUdIUEzxQ

The current shittier Sin Cara was responsible for a number of those botches but they got blamed on the Hall of Fame quality one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Watch SD

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Uh no poo poo I wanna see James Ellsworth beat up a girl

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Jey Uso is apparently injured, the severity of which is unknown at the moment.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Incessant Excess posted:

The commentary is just about the only entertaining thing about Jason Jordan appearances.

Seriously, the Jason Jordan/Elias feud has been great for the commentary alone.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Don't watch 205

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Don't watch 205

not an issue

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I wanted to find that image of Big E looking down at his title with his massive pecs in the way today while at work so I of course googled "Big E Boobs Title"'

It was only after I pressed enter that I realized that I'm a loving idiot and I definitely should not be searching for "Big E Boobs Title" on my work laptop.

:cripes:

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

"Sin Cara" is Spanish for "without bones."

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
The Sheild with Kurt Angle Vs The Bar and Samoa Joe happened tonight in Birmingham, England tonight.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

rovert posted:

The Sheild with Kurt Angle Vs The Bar and Samoa Joe happened tonight in Birmingham, England tonight.

Poor guys, having to fight in Birmingham :smith:

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

rovert posted:

Been listening to too much Spinal Tap, eh?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

WWE posted:

If you want to bear witness to WWE United Kingdom Champion Pete Dunne’s next colossal title defense live, there’s only one way to do so: By scoring a ticket to NXT’s debut at the Toyota Center in Houston on Saturday, Nov. 18.

Fresh off making his unforgettable debut on WWE Monday Night Raw, The BruiserWeight will put his WWE U.K. Title on the line against former NXT Tag Team Champion Johnny Gargano.

The match will not air as part of that night’s TakeOver: WarGames live special on WWE Network, meaning those lucky NXT fans in attendance in the Toyota Center will have an exclusive opportunity to watch the title bout unfold before their eyes.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

That's not a colossal title defense

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
hasn't Gargano been feuding with jobbers on NXT

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Oh so its going to be on the NXT tapings they do all the time for Takeovers

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

SleepCousinDeath posted:

hasn't Gargano been feuding with jobbers on NXT

He ate a pin from one last week. He's basically killing time until Ciampa returns from injury, which he isn't expected to do until after WrestleMania or so.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Mistico/Sin Cara/Caristico (Sin Cara v1) was the sole Sin Cara from March-July 2011, at which point he got popped for a Wellness Violation and was suspended for 30 days.
Mistico/Hunico/Sin Cara Negro/Sin Cara (Sin Cara v2) showed up as Sin Cara and initially was portrayed as the same dude, but then SCv1 returned and they made no reference to him being 'back', but then they did and had the Sin Cara v. Sin Cara feud and by October SCv2 was unmasked and started doing the Mexican cholo thing with Camacho under the name Hunico.

Almost immediately after SCv1 was the One True Sin Cara again, he hosed up his shoulder and was out for six months. He came back in mid-2013 and did some stuff and left the company in early 2014. It was during this second stint that the "hurt finger" match with Alberto del Rio happened, so that one is on SCv1, not the current one.

Hunico came back as "the one true" Sin Cara at the end of 2013, so at this point has been Sin Cara waaaaaay longer than the original one. I cannot speak to any of the other botches or injuries people were speaking of, but that call-off-the-match one (which I'm not even sure is a bad thing out of the WWE mentality) was the original.

Not that it's really comparable, but "Hunico has been Sin Cara like 4x as long as the original Sin Cara" feels a little like the "TNA has outlived WCW" fact.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

https://giant.gfycat.com/MildBlackandwhiteBats.mp4

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
in how many minutes/hours can i find the ric flair special?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

in how many minutes/hours can i find the ric flair special?

2hr14mins roughly

Basically after SD finishes

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

I miss Joe because every one of his feuds becomes some intense blood feud. Like if someone took his parking spot that'd be 3 months of street fights.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Gargano vs. Dunne?! Holy poo poo, that's incredi --

gently caress you, Hunter.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Wait, Gargano/Dunne is dark, and Johnny Wrestling having a dumb posedown with HBK is on the PPV? :psyduck:

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

https://twitter.com/Roxymaniaaa/status/927997521007345665

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Luke Harper has a guest role on the USA show Damnation

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

VJeff posted:

Gargano vs. Dunne?! Holy poo poo, that's incredi --

gently caress you, Hunter.
It will still be a great match that will be on the Network 4 days after NXT Takeover :shobon:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Commissioner Matt Morgan
https://www.clickorlando.com/news/politics/incumbent-former-wwe-wrestler-vie-for-longwood-district-4-commission-seat

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

first I thought Matt Morgan was gonna be the commissioner for NXT and all I got was a massive disappointment, please give us actual scoops scoopsman

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Gaz-L posted:

Wait, Gargano/Dunne is dark, and Johnny Wrestling having a dumb posedown with HBK is on the PPV? :psyduck:

Wait. What. Posedown?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Reminder that the Flair 30 for 30 starts in half an hour

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Can't miss political up and comer

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I think this will be good.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Has the WWE title ever changed hands in the UK before? I’m pretty sure it hasn’t.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Gonz posted:

Has the WWE title ever changed hands in the UK before? I’m pretty sure it hasn’t.

Never outside of NA period

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Phenix Rising posted:

Wait. What. Posedown?

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2017/10/25/16548572/johnny-gargano-face-off-with-shawn-michaels-video-hbk-nxt-takeover-war-games-sorta-abs

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Blaise330 posted:

Never outside of NA period

That’s what I thought.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
So I guess Brock didn't want to work with Jinder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

• Locked thread