Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

a new study bible! posted:

Makes sense that the guy last seen feuding on Raw is now on the SD team.

Makes sense that the guy last seen losing clean to Baron Corbin is now the WWE champion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
the selection of the teams is ultimately arbitrary nonsense but lmao at smackdown being "well you gotta earn your spot" and instead of rusev, you know, earning a spot against randy who, lets face it it doesn't matter if randy wins or loses a match anymore, and instead of MAYBE giving a shot to a guy who has been getting attention with every tiny scrap of time he gets, just freaking out and putting cena in.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
They have a week to build like 5 matches where none of the participants have stood in the same ring as each other yet. I thought this build up was going to be alot of hopping between shows. Miz showing up on smackdown woulda been a big pop. Instead 90% of the storylines are being built on twitter and there's alot of panic booking like removing jinder, possibly both original tag teams, and potentially natalya.

I will say tho, Carmella cashing in during the Women's match then pinning Alexa would be pretty fun.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the build is bad for every show

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

oatgan posted:

the build is bad for every show

every once in awhile they stumble rear end first into something that actually has people excited, like roman and braun or something, and the build is really really hot, but most of the time its some dumbass story and the promise of the fashion police doing something then we all watch some good matches and say "hey well i didnt care but it was fun"

its like 85% of the time the same thing.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Blaise330 posted:

I will say tho, Carmella cashing in during the Women's match then pinning Alexa would be pretty fun.

She should try and pin them both.

So, besides Angle and Jordan, the Raw team is going to totally break down after Joe and Finn start fighting, and Kane comes in to attack Braun?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:woop:

makoto20
Nov 23, 2006

Blaise330 posted:

I miss bad news barrett...

GOD SAVE OUR QUEEN! Badump badump badump!

I miss him too :(

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

PWI reporting Kevin and Sami were sent home from the European tour today :thunk:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

PWInsider.com has confirmed with multiple sources that Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn were sent home from the Smackdown side of the ongoing WWE European tour following last night's taping in Manchester, England.

There are conflicting stories as to why this has happened floating around but multiple sources within WWE have confirmed the pair were sent back to the United States today.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Luigi Thirty posted:

PWI reporting Kevin and Sami were sent home from the European tour today :thunk:

Isn't the Smackdown European tour almost done with anyways? I think they only have 3 events left, and they may not be scheduled to appear at all during it.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

Isn't the Smackdown European tour almost done with anyways? I think they only have 3 events left, and they may not be scheduled to appear at all during it.

They were advertised for those shows.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
they were trying to start a wrestlers union and john cena ratted them out

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Or are we being right to worked?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Satin is reporting that Owens and Zayn were sent home as part of a disciplinary move, but they can't confirm exactly what so far.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/sami-zayn-owens-sent-home-tour/

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Congrats to Lana and Rusev on the child.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
wonder if it's just a work

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

as someone who has never been worked, ever, i can confirm this is a shoot

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

oatgan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTVJRF_ng9I

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

oatgan posted:

*fingerpoke*

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Do it ironically posted:

wonder if it's just a work

WWE gives so little poo poo about false advertising that "they wouldn't send advertised guys home on a work" isn't a valid argument against it being a work.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/hulkhogan/status/125437560418865152?lang=en

Usual Barb
Aug 27, 2005

pop it and lock it
Hearing reports that Zayn and Owens have formed a soviet in the Smackdown locker room

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Zayn found a pair of Corbyn T-Shirts

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i heard from my friend in the business that Sami and Kevin sexually assaulted Shane McMahon

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://twitter.com/HulkHogan/status/814652033349382144

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/928374279602716672

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Sports Illustrated says Owens and Zayn’s “offense was going into business for themselves” during the Smackdown taping and they were kicked off the tour by Vince for Conduct Detrimental To The WWE.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I’m guessing there wasn’t supposed to be a post match beatdown

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I heard they were sent home for making fun of Shane's bitch titties.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn kept on forcing younger wrestlers to kiss the craterous underarm of Kevin, which became the principal factor in sending them to the United States.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Luigi Thirty posted:

Sports Illustrated says Owens and Zayn’s “offense was going into business for themselves” during the Smackdown taping and they were kicked off the tour by Vince for Conduct Detrimental To The WWE.

Zayn called themselves men of honor which I can definitely believe wasn't scripted

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Apparently they needed to edit the segment before it went on USA? Can anybody compared the segment as it aired on British TV (or as it was heard live by the audience) to the one on USA?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

VJeff posted:

Apparently they needed to edit the segment before it went on USA? Can anybody compared the segment as it aired on British TV (or as it was heard live by the audience) to the one on USA?

They had to dub in Zayn screaming the N-word in post.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn were sent home... to the United States.

Word is Jinder Mahal has also returned to India Winnepeg, you idiot, and Rusev is headed back to Serbia.

e: parallel structure

Sono fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Nov 8, 2017

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/928378147329863681

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Apparently they cut a promo where they claimed that the Holocaust happened and the top brass weren't happy.

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.
Sami Zayn's skanking antics have gone too far.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Vince finally had enough of the farting trumpets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

I hope the actual good wrestlers in WWE start walking out, starting with Zayn and Owens.

• Locked thread