Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Blooming Brilliant posted:

Both, botches and injuries usually went hand-in-hand.

The one I always remember is him jumping to the outside against Del Rio, and calling the match off because he strained his finger, to which Del Rio just booted him in the face.

I want to say this happened a few weeks before someone else worked through a match long injury (maybe Zayn's shoulder injury against Cena?)

Ah yes, the bizarre thing where people lambast him for trying to take care of his own health. So many wrestlers gently caress themselves up trying to finish mediocre matches, I see nothing wrong with Sin Cara trying to not have to wrestle 5 more minutes with possibly a broken finger.

The macho nature of wrestling gets stupid pretty often IMO. See also Daniel Bryan being on the verge of fighting HHH because they called off a match because he got concussed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Benne posted:

Tonight's a good reminder that WWE scripted Paige to bury Reid Flair in a promo to "get heat," and two weeks later turned her face.

While it was absolutely awful to do this, and awful to not speak to the parents beforehand, but it's also just so indicative of modern WWE's lovely storytelling.

Nobody knew what the gently caress Paige even meant, especially in storyline. Not every fan in a super smart fan, please only do things that make sense in established kayfabe.

• Locked thread