Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

tweet my meat posted:

Hahaha poo poo she did the middle finger thing with her pinkies instead, Becky's great.

Becky might be my consistent favorite, week to week. She's just fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's probably better for Paige that she isn't on Smackdown soon. While I'd hope to never hear any more jokes about her sex tape again, on the other hand it's wrestling and I don't think someone would be able to resist taking that shot if Xavier and her were on the same show.

I'm genuinely surprised, for what it's worth. I truly didn't expect to see her back and active with the WWE again.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

he bad

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Von_Doom posted:

I watched that and thought it was very professional and super nice that New Day closed out the show and gave something extra to the fans left after the cameras stopped rolling. I’ve been to shows where the baby face jumped right back up and posed like there was no beat down a minute or two ago. New Day rocks. This was not sarcasm and I think it was cool and good.

I attended a Smackdown taping a couple years back that ended with Luke Gallows laid out in the middle of the ring. As the fans left the building, Luke crawled at an agonizingly slow speed out of the ring, and up the ramp. My friends and I decided to hang around and cheer him on. After five-ten minutes, he made it to the top of the ramp, sighed, looked around, and gave a little wave in the direction of my friends and me.

I thought the whole thing was hilarious. Kayfabe is a hoot.

• Locked thread