Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I think this will be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DoctorGonzo posted:

there is a way to watch the Flair doc from Chile?

Get a good pair of binoculars.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

rovert posted:

Serious guys knock it off with the blanket defences of Owens and Zayn or acting like I am unaware of the dynamics of current WWE.

Feeling like you are being taken for granted by WWE doesn't give them card blanche to whatever they want and treat co-workers badly.

It is possible to feel like they are being insufferable and not be a blind WWE drone.

Do you have an example of their antics?

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

The_Rob posted:

I think people who have strong opinions and speak up for themselves are pretty cool.

I watch and enjoy WWE programming.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

rovert posted:

This F4W post about Ryback rang true to me

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/830503253049798656

He attributes his size to hard work, even tho steroids rather than genetics? And I will forgive The Big Guy for not treating the onslaught of goobers with serene benediction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Exquisitely weak poo poo. Unfortunate.

• Locked thread