Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
if they give aj enough to really push brock, and its not just suplex city, it'd do a lot to establish aj as the mega top guy on smackdown.

say aj hits a forearm and gets brock for a visual three and kurt pulls the ref out to save his job because blah blah brand brand w/e

its not for a real title so i think its ok to get a little dusty ith the finish

shiksa fucked around with this message at 06:52 on Nov 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
the selection of the teams is ultimately arbitrary nonsense but lmao at smackdown being "well you gotta earn your spot" and instead of rusev, you know, earning a spot against randy who, lets face it it doesn't matter if randy wins or loses a match anymore, and instead of MAYBE giving a shot to a guy who has been getting attention with every tiny scrap of time he gets, just freaking out and putting cena in.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oatgan posted:

the build is bad for every show

every once in awhile they stumble rear end first into something that actually has people excited, like roman and braun or something, and the build is really really hot, but most of the time its some dumbass story and the promise of the fashion police doing something then we all watch some good matches and say "hey well i didnt care but it was fun"

its like 85% of the time the same thing.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Aesop Poprock posted:

Daniel Bryan has like crazy amounts of mental self control over pain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A8khC6pM-Q

god damnit do i have to watch total bellas to watch daniel bryan be a weirdo

• Locked thread