Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Not watched wrestling in a few months. My thoughts so far are

Braun is good
I can't understand cesaro anymore
Asuka is a real cutie
Titus owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Blooming Brilliant posted:

What's the recovery time for mumps/meningitis? Is there a chance Roman might miss Mania?

I hope not, because you know Vince would just push back the coronation to WM35. Might as well get it over and done with.

Also how long before we get "Die Jordan Die" chants?

Mumps generally lasts a couple of weeks - meningitis 7-10 days (providing there are no complications). Of course bearing in mind they're both highly contagious and wrestling is a contact thing wwe are probably going to err on the side of caution.

E: I doubt Roman will miss mania unless there's something else going on

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

CobiWann posted:

So I'm guessing Liverpool and Manchester have a sports rivalry?

A bit. Three top tier football teams between them

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

More to the point, this season city, United and Liverpool are all in the top 5 of the table

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm renees fistbump trying desperately not to corpse at Ambrose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

3 years is a long time to hold the title

• Locked thread