Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I heard they were sent home for making fun of Shane's bitch titties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

VJeff posted:

Apparently they needed to edit the segment before it went on USA? Can anybody compared the segment as it aired on British TV (or as it was heard live by the audience) to the one on USA?

They had to dub in Zayn screaming the N-word in post.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

DarkstarIV posted:

Unpopular Opinion: Is it fine to walk out on the company? Yeah sure, just don't do it in the middle of the show and throw everything off the rails. That's just unprofessional.

It's WWE, gently caress em.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Gatts posted:

I hope all the talent leaves the WWE at once and goes to Japan or RoH and like totally makes them huge and lots of money to compete and threaten against WWE and we get a true rival and then Vince has a fire lit under his butt and we get a great era of Wrestling.

I hope Vince dies penniless in a gulag.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

STAC Goat posted:

I'll always remember that night they booked the entire locker room to walk out over working conditions and a little fantasy that it could be real and not just a storyline that did nothing interesting enough for me to remember the followup.

WWE gave into no demands other than changing the general manager and it was over within an hour, apart from John Morrison who went back to work despite thinking it was bullshit and loudly announced as much to the incoming general manager.

Vince would literally have no chance in dealing with an actual union or wrestlers and he would crumble almost instantly. He's just very lucky that most wrestlers are selfish morons.

If Daniel truly wanted to be fired he would start trying to get a Union going.

Edit: Wrong quote.

Gonzo McFee fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Nov 9, 2017

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Vince McMahon is going to get the full Jimmy Savile after he's dead.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Controversial Opinion: The Young Bucks are good and them making fun of the WWE is good.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Too Sweet me Mien Führer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
We must secure the existence of superkicks and a future for Young Bucks.

• Locked thread