Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Incessant Excess posted:

The commentary is just about the only entertaining thing about Jason Jordan appearances.

Seriously, the Jason Jordan/Elias feud has been great for the commentary alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

So I guess Brock didn't want to work with Jinder?

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Dimebags Brain posted:

Legitimately disappointed.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Blaise330 posted:

If Jinder gets the belt back next week, reigns #30 in rumble will be topped.

A part of be thinks they're going to put the title back on Jinder right after Survivor Series because either Brock didn't want to work with Jinder, or the WWE knew Brock vs Jinder would be poo poo and wanted to put on something better.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I look forward to Jason Jordan matches so I can hear Booker T poo poo all over him.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I feel like a "serious" feud between Bray and Goldust would have been way better that the Finn/Bray one.

At the very least, Goldust could have probably pulled off dressing up as Sister Abigail better than Bray.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I love the Fashion Files and I love how much good it has done for the Ascension.

That being said, I do wish it would actually translate to a push for Breezango. Give them a run with the titles or something! Isn't one of the Usos hurt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

I hope more and more wrestlers become apart of the Fashion Files over time. Let Rusev join in on the fun.

• Locked thread