Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
was shopping at target the other day and of course some unkempt dork happened to notice the fresh bloodstains on my sweater. he can barely make eye contact with me while he stammers on and on about how humanity is a blight and he's so glad to see someone else devoted to purging the unworthy from the earth. some people just don't get that for most of us it's just a way to unwind after work and we don't base our whole identity around it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
if i hear one more of these losers blaming feminism for the fact that they can't find women willing to follow them alone into a secluded forest, i'm just going to lose it

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

*guy with a "my other car is a white panel van" bumper sticker pulls up to me while I'm loading something heavy in a tarp into my trunk* ah, a fellow redblade i see

me, sighing and clearly trying for a quick end to the conversation: I uh, I mean I like to kill now and then but I wouldn't really call myself a *visibly annoyed at having to say this word* "redblade"

ty manifisto

sockingtonsworth

👏don’t 👏 wear 👏 human 👏 skin 👏 unless 👏 you 👏 personally 👏 cut 👏 it 👏 off

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
Look, I get it. You just got into the whole Murder scene and you're real excited. But do you know who doesn't give a poo poo about it? Me, especially when I'm just trying to order a cup of coffee at starbucks. It's fine if you want to gush about the Ohio Bloodbath of '89, but if it interrupts my morning coffee then get the gently caress out of my face. I get it, you're a fan, just... I'm a regular guy, you know? Have some self-awareness.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Android Blues

little munchkin posted:

was shopping at target the other day and of course some unkempt dork happened to notice the fresh bloodstains on my sweater. he can barely make eye contact with me while he stammers on and on about how humanity is a blight and he's so glad to see someone else devoted to purging the unworthy from the earth. some people just don't get that for most of us it's just a way to unwind after work and we don't base our whole identity around it

little munchkin posted:

if i hear one more of these losers blaming feminism for the fact that they can't find women willing to follow them alone into a secluded forest, i'm just going to lose it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ugh ok i totally get you with this, fam, i just mean like sometimes you know a girl wants to wind down, have a glass of wine, maybe slow roast her ex-boyfriend of a saturday night, but i don't base my whole life around murdering people. i mean, hell, there are people that are out at the bars every night of the week getting hammered before they hammer in their latest victim's skull but those people are really going broke for nothing. i just don't know how they do it, the dry cleaning bills would KILL me. i mean, if anything, keep it to hobbyist levels, because you don't want to be known as "that barfly that murdered 271 men before she got caught", you know? be classy about it.

FutonForensic

UWBW

:five:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

little munchkin

----------------

little munchkin

lol

----------------

Twenty Four

People keep writing me inappropriate letters while I serve my prison sentence for homicide. While I appreciate the mail, can't we just be regular pen pals? Talk about regular stuff?

Why does everyone keep treating me like I am some kind of murderer?

little munchkin

Twenty Four posted:

People keep writing me inappropriate letters while I serve my prison sentence for homicide. While I appreciate the mail, can't we just be regular pen pals? Talk about regular stuff?

Why does everyone keep treating me like I am some kind of murderer?

true story a guy my dad knows killed his ex-girlfriend and now my dad prints out batting stats for the new york yankees and mails them to him in prison

----------------

Android Blues

sockingtonsworth

wearing a lampshade

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Look... Was it Bram? *Snorts* ok look Bram, I'm an adult. I got a wife, I got kids, I got a full time job. This isn't a life style for me. I don't have time to track and vet and identify the perfect victim. So yes I do use a monthly victim-by-mail subscription and I'm going to keep using it so gently caress off.

vanisher

A bunch of murderers looking for murder groups shouting their skill set and preferred targets

vanisher

"lol so many tanks..."

But its the army trying to get murder quests

cda

by Hand Knit
When the McNugget Murderer started murdering people with McNuggets you couldn't go into a McDonald's without hearing some douchebag complaining that they didn't have the "special" McNuggets. Listen, buddy. I know they only passed out like 20 arsenic-laced McNuggets to each franchise but that's not my fault so stop holding up the line and let me get my drat McRib (it's back!)

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
Since "Eternal May-Hem" happened and everyone and their dog got access to an assault rifle, the quality of murder has significantly decreased. Forget people actually committing elegant murders through ether poisoning, drawing stiletto blades across necks, and absinthe-induced strangulation on stormy nights; no one even talks about those methods anymore!

I tell you, I never thought I would say this, but at this point maybe it's apparent that it was a mistake to allow everyone to murder. It's a horrible ratio now, like 3:1, all this indiscriminate killing overshadowing the meaningful and beautiful homicides that the public can't help but to admire.

----------------

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
I hate how because of the community, if I say I like to commit murder, people think I’m some kind of trans-phobic sexist.
They say it’s about ethics in journalism but it’s only female eye in the sky correspondents who are being doxxed and receiving rape threats when they’re providing rolling 24hr coverage on the latest spree or killer on the loose.

google THIS

OK yeah, we get it, you like sexy worm riddled corpses with big tits, I mean who doesn't, but when you start carrying one around in public and calling it your "waifu" I think you're taking things a little too far.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

My co-workers thought it would be cute to buy me a Charles Manson Funko Pop figure for my desk but seriously, that's literally the only piece of merchandise I own.

FutonForensic

Drink-Mix Man posted:

My co-workers thought it would be cute to buy me a Charles Manson Funko Pop figure for my desk but seriously, that's literally the only piece of merchandise I own.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

UGH, my friend ANGELA won't stop texting me pictures of her new dead bodies that she BOUGHT on ebay like some kind of wannabe fangirl. i mean, ok, i get being a big murder fan, really, but i can't deal with her poo poo right now, i don't want to talk about the delightful and comforting of cadaverine filling her house, i don't caaaaare, angela, get your own bodies like NORMAL MURDERERS.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

god. this fandom is so...i can't even really tell people "oh yeah, i enjoyed the poo poo out of that last murder hahaha" casually in conversation because then it's "oh see i've been murdering people since the FIRST serial killer i met" and then they have to go off on their stupid body count and how they got sorted into the ~superior~ stabbing house instead of the slashing house.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
The idea of rotting flesh gets me sexually, somehow, excited. I just want you to know this is possible

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
You all should be ashamed of yourselves. S3DUCTIV3_ST4BBER was a great murderer and really brought a lot to this community. She crafted murders to be avant garde.
If a man dated a woman, slowly tore down her self-esteem, stripped her life of everything and anything that she loved them just casually left out the tools that his victim had used to attempt suicide to goad her into it you all would be crying on about how masterful it had been.

But no a woman did it so she just has to deal with constant accusations of being a fake murder and that she only kills for the attention of "real murders" and that's on top of all the unsolicited severed dick pics she got.

google THIS

Narrator: He was a serial killer at the top of his game.

(brief shot of murderer slitting a throat)

Narrator: He was just a fan of murder.

Well-known Black Comedian: I just love killing! In the textbook sense! (extremely exaggerated ghetto accent) Y'awwll!

Narrator: He has no motive.

Murderer: I just love blood! Also I'm kinda low-key racist but not so much that I can't still learn a Valuable Lesson!

Narrator: ...And he has no clue!

WBC: (fumbling with a knife) Oh, you don't hold the sharp end?

Narrator: But now, these two unlikely partners have to team up...

Murderer: I hate you!

WBC: But I love your work! You just gotta let me help you!

Narrator: ...to pull off the greatest killing spree in American history.

Murderer: It puts the lotion on the skin, or else...

WBC: What kinda lotion is that? Just plain ol' Cetaphil? Brotha, can't you get some lavender sh** in here or somethin'?

(murderer rolls his eyes)

Narrator: This holiday season, heads are gonna roll...

WBC: Oh man, you actually cut them off? Like for real? That's so cool! Y'awwll!

Narrator: And killer laughs are in store...

(there is an ambiguous squelching sound, murderer screams in rage and WBC screams comically in horror, but the shot gives little else away)

Narrator: Murderfan. Rated R.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

google THIS posted:

Well-known Black Comedian: I just love killing! In the textbook sense! (extremely exaggerated ghetto accent) Y'awwll!

Murderer: I just love blood! Also I'm kinda low-key racist but not so much that I can't still learn a Valuable Lesson!

WBC: What kinda lotion is that? Just plain ol' Cetaphil? Brotha, can't you get some lavender sh** in here or somethin'?

(there is an ambiguous squelching sound, murderer screams in rage and WBC screams comically in horror, but the shot gives little else away)

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I don't want to be one of those redblades that complains about the new people taking up the hobby but I need to speak up. It really feels like ever since Trump got elected a lot of the newbies joined just as an excuse to kill minorites. Look we all kill for different reasons but I'm sure we can all agree that racism has no place in the community.

Edit: don't even get me started on wearing the skin of a black victim of you aren't black.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
The next time I read some crummy blog about women being underrepresented in the serial killer lifestyle, I swear I'll go stab somebody. What about ethics in homicide reporting journalism?

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
First off all "/er fiction" isn't creative. Anyone could have seen that pun coming from a mile away.

Second of all Manson and Bundy would never have get Sparks together. O.J/Bundy is the true pairing.

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN

google THIS posted:

UWBW

*400 comment-long thread on reddit white-knighting charles manson*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

well ACTUALLY, this is a shun classic hollow-ground hikari which is perfect for dicing, chopping and severing arterial structures swiftly to maximize blood loss while minimizing pain. i mean, like some of those fake murder fans, i am not here just for the screaming, but also for the sweet adrenaline rush of removing bloodstains from synthetic motel carpets--and for the thrill of utilizing my much-loved shun knife set bought from QVC for just 9 easy payments of $49.99.

Starshark
I know you saw Se7en and you're all 'I wanna get in on this poo poo' but let me tell you - it's hard work to cut the heart out of a live woman. And it takes time. It takes a good fifteen minutes.

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

they always said you could be anything you wanted to be while growing up but every time i said i wanted to be a well-known serial murderer i'd end up in detention. sending some really conflicting messages here

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UWBW

You: Murder is awesome, I like the Jason movies

Me, an intellectual: *Has built a shrine to Cain in the closet of my bedroom* It's okay

• Locked thread