Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Updates in bold

1. Keep content work-safe. This rule is highly subjective and so, guess what? That gives us a lot of leeway in punishing you! No explicit art. No fetish art. No questionable art of canonically underage characters, even if they’re possessed by five thousand year old witches. Et cetera and so forth. Use your brains.

2. All images must be in [timg] tags. It doesn’t matter how many you are posting or what size they are.

3. No more than five pieces of fanart per post, whether you're posting embedded videos/tweets, images, or a mixture.

3a. If you are posting more than five images then put them in an imgur album and direct link to that instead of posting the images. It'd be good to include a description of what the album is a dump of too.

3b. All thread rules still apply to whatever images you post in an imgur album. Don’t try to be clever.

4. For Twitter links considering it's going to be a consistent embed size that's fine too.

4a. If you do link from twitter it is mandatory you check out the timeline of the poster and warn people if it's NSFW or not in case they click through

5. No double posting

6. If you have problem with content report it. This thread is not for slapfights and callouts

7. Did we mention all content must be work-safe?

EmmyOk has a new favorite as of 12:57 on Feb 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Can we post NWS stuff linked behind :nws: tags?

Cuz putting a total ban on NWS stuff excludes a lot of potentially funny pictures. Fanart threads are more fun when there are few rules.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

no

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

That’s dumb.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

don't sign your posts.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Considering how bad this thread was it's going to be pretty strict and losing out on some "funny" stuff is a pretty small price to pay for a thread that's not a horrible cesspit.

Also you're the dude who was literally quoted a week ago talking about how it was difficult for you to relax and play games because Soul Calibur 2 made you and "lil mjolnir" too horny to focus. So yeah I'm sure you're real concerned about missing funny posts and not treating this thread like your personal spank bank.

Post relevant rule following content or don't post at all.

terrible fanart is still allowed and encouraged

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

EmmyOk posted:

Also you're the dude who was literally quoted a week ago talking about how it was difficult for you to relax and play games because Soul Calibur 2 made you and "lil mjolnir" too horny to focus. So yeah I'm sure you're real concerned about missing funny posts and not treating this thread like your personal spank bank.

Gee thanks for bringing that up again. That’s real cool of you.

All I’m saying is the Fanart thread is one of the few places that actually benefits from having few restrictions. Some of the funniest content comes from weird creepy NWS stuff.

What was so bad about the previous thread anyway? Apart from Captain Invictus not shutting the gently caress up about Undertale, I mean. I didn’t see what happened that got it closed.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Hello.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aNMGWadgWA

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

EmmyOk posted:

Post relevant rule following content or don't post at all.

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Gee thanks for bringing that up again. That’s real cool of you.

All I’m saying is the Fanart thread is one of the few places that actually benefits from having few restrictions. Some of the funniest content comes from weird creepy NWS stuff.

What was so bad about the previous thread anyway? Apart from Captain Invictus not shutting the gently caress up about Undertale, I mean. I didn’t see what happened that got it closed.

Chatter is fine but I'm not discussing what you think the thread should be.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
Welcome back fanart thread, I've missed you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSCm8yAxBr8

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

been playing divinity original sin 2 a lot

The Lobotomy Kid
Aug 27, 2011

and act like a nut.
Is this the end of the transformation fetish?

anyway, content wise, Golden Kamui is good and people are finally making fanart of it.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Today's theme is Food Network.

Also, getting in on the ground floor.

Tiberius Thyben has a new favorite as of 01:20 on Nov 9, 2017

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

e: also,

stone cold has a new favorite as of 02:16 on Nov 9, 2017

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
This is Kira Buckland's twitter avatar right now and it rules extemely, I don't know if there's a full/bigger version of it

Somebody has a new favorite as of 02:40 on Nov 9, 2017

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Everything gets timg. It is very good though.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Olive! posted:

This is Kira Buckland's twitter avatar right now and it rules extemely, I don't know if there's a full/bigger version of it

Reverse image search found this on reddit somewhere. No idea who the artist is or if there's a higher res version around, tho.

Edit: poo poo, this isn't the request thread. Oh well, Jolyne deserves postin'.

Tuxedo Ted has a new favorite as of 03:06 on Nov 9, 2017

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Question, just for clarification: twitter and/or youtube links? You can't really timg them but what's the policy?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

YouTube is fine though I can't imagine there will be a huge amount of those links anyways.

For Twitter considering it's going to be a consistent embed size that's fine too. If you do link from twitter it is mandatory you check out the timeline of the poster and warn people if it's NSFW or not in case they click through. I'll add this to the OP as a rule.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

I like the edgy dork in One Piece a lot

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Let's get meta:

https://twitter.com/moiwool/status/927976167826636800
https://twitter.com/moiwool/status/928050267844616197

Shy and Shameless
Jul 15, 2015

Raised by birbs
Hey, new fanart thread Wooo-oo!

Relatedly, the new Ducktales is cool and good.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

New thread smell.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
https://twitter.com/gifs_bot/status/928416862223962113

EmmyOk posted:

If you do link from twitter it is mandatory you check out the timeline of the poster and warn people if it's NSFW or not in case they click through. I'll add this to the OP as a rule.

I saw a butt.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

[x]

didn't see anything explicit on the first 10 or so pages of their tumblr

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Cuphead.

Not quite Cuphead.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Keru posted:

Welcome back fanart thread, I've missed you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSCm8yAxBr8

Everyone should watch this and all the other videos in this series.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
Mining for classics for the first page

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Only five per post, eh? Looks like we're gonna have to go for twofers with this new thread!

Nurse Fanny
Aug 14, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Everything gets timg. It is very good though.

ugh gently caress

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
What are those two?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Berserk and to be clear Griffith did quite a lot wrong.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

straight out of my childhood.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Ice planet and its weird laser saws were the coolest LEGO set by far

Tiresias2
May 31, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
yay

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Hey. Don't you know how to greet a new pal?

frajaq posted:

I like the edgy dork in One Piece a lot

lol I hope you've read the latest chapters

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
https://twitter.com/Artgerm/status/928489769968926721

https://twitter.com/Artgerm/status/928490092720619520

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

One Minute Melee is pretty cool. This one's one of my favorites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlOuDkYm6Gs

• Locked thread