Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

[x]

didn't see anything explicit on the first 10 or so pages of their tumblr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Ok so some backstory, so this dude is the art director for SNK (a videogame developer known by King of Fighters, Samurai Shodown and Metal Slug) and he has been drawing characters more or less daily for a while now. At first it was the KOF characters, then it moved towards Capcom characters and now is pretty much whatever he feels like drawing.

No he isn't, he works for SNK Entertainment, which is an SNK subsidiary that handles licensed and crossover poo poo.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I would feel bad for you Emmy but no, you chose this life.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

TGLT posted:

Ignoring that it's the headline for just about every story on it, "psychological horror" is the first tag that shows up on the steam page and "this game is not suitable for children or those who are easily disturbed" is the bottom line of the About section. I think it was also the first thing that pops up when you load the game?

to be fair, "psychological horror" as a tag is a Steam meme at this point and gets applied to basically every game

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dreddout posted:

Eh, Arksys ads their own OC character to every fighting game they make, I think it's neat

Android 21 was designed by Toriyama for the game

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i know that isn't the first one of these to do it but could they at least try harder than not at all to make it seem like you aren't just making it up, and just not say you MADE A COMPUTER WATCH 1,000 HOURS OF x

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

they all make me uncomfortable in ways that are hard to describe

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

He was sent to Scotland to train as a youth because the nobles were insanely worried their women would be incapable of not banging Setanta.

And then all the women he trained with banged him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ramos posted:

I'm super digging Golden Kamuy (Kamui? Weird way to romanize it.)

Kamuy is actually the Ainu word for their nature spirits

• Locked thread