Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
I don't remember how many of these I've been in but hell yeah I'm in for another!

Gift Preferences

I have a large board game collection so I point to my CSI wishlist for a guaranteed list of things I don't have: wishlist. QOL accessories for Gloomhaven would be great as well.

I play multiple Tabletop RPG's and any accessories for either general play or 5E Dnd would be appreciated.

Anything home made or regional (like spices or local snacks) would be great!

No Games Workshop, minis, or wargaming stuff please.

General Location
California, US

Solemn Vow
I will never be a grinch lest I be forced to a never-ending game of Munchkin.

Chekans 3 16 fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Nov 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Gifts ordered but I'm going to wrap them here first before sending them along.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

fr0id posted:

I ordered my Santee’s gift last week (no option for gift wrap unfortunately). I got my own gift in today. When are we supposed to open these?

Whenever you want to, some people wait until Christmas, others don't wait and open when they receive them. I'm not waiting when I get mine. :radcat:

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
I got a package while I was in the shower before work:

It's Caylus! Nothing feels like the holidays like the scorn of a monarch. I can't wait to play it, thanks Goonta!

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
Package away, should be there Thursday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer

Rhjamiz posted:

Alas that I have no coffee table to put this on.

That's only in there because it had a book plate and I thought it was funnier than a card :v: Hope you enjoy everything!

• Locked thread