Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

I rather like the tick noise the watch makes when tapping things but the rest of the noises can gently caress off. Mine's been on mute since the day I bough it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I too am part of the #AlwaysMuteCrew

Well, not so much a crew as a collection of unaffiliated individuals who all choose to use their device the same way but the hashtag works better with "crew"

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

I am a teacher so #MuteCrew from day one. In fact, I forgot what my ringtones are until I had my airpods in and got a call.

I missed a lot of things with my phone muted (and sitting on my desk) but my watch keeps me up to date really well.

I am waffling back and forth about doing the beta test for the watch so I can use the watch unlock for the phone. It would be extremely useful in the classroom but I am guessing that it will not be public until summer time.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

For whatís itís worth, Iíve been running the watch beta for a while with zero issues. And the watch unlock is an amazing qol upgrade.

fourwood
Sep 9, 2001

Damn I'll bring them to their knees.

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

For whatís itís worth, Iíve been running the watch beta for a while with zero issues. And the watch unlock is an amazing qol upgrade.
Nothing to add to this. Iíve had no problems and itís an amazing QoL upgrade.

: also itís on, what, like beta 6 or 7 now? Generally the betas are pretty drat close to Release Candidates at that point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

I wouldnít be surprised to see 14.5/7.4 in the next week or two.