Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Is it worth waiting for the Series 4 to go on sale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

My S4 with cellular is only receiving iMessages and other notifications when its in range of my iPhone, which negates the purpose of having cellular. I've hard resetted it several times. Why?

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

The music app literally just disappeared from my Series 4 overnight. First of all, what the gently caress? Second, what should I do?

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

a swollen battery is a swollen battery and not something you gently caress around with, this is not complicated or difficult to understand unless you're an idiot trying to motivate reasoning with dumb excuses