Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I always say something like "hold on let me go find my phone so you can hear me better" and get back "oh I wasn't having a problem" or something to that effect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I use siri more than I thought I would, but it also works fine on Series 2.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

mattfl posted:

That is the coolest band I have seen, but I dunno if I can drop $75 on it.....decisions decisions!

I had the same thought. If this sale was in the summer and not a week after Christmas I'd be on that!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The first third party nylon watch I got was really nice, one of my favorites. It wasn't trying to emulate any of the current Apple styles and I think that might be the key here. Because I have tried three other that were based (sometimes with the same name) on Apple styles and they've just been garbage. Really hard and scratchy.

So that is why I finally decided to go ahead and get one of the official ones even though I think $50 is a lot for a nylon watch band. I ended up getting the sports loop since it isn't a style that I'm seeing many third party versions of yet. The color is great and it's super soft and comfortable. So for what it's worth I'm really happy with the band even though I think it's too expensive.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Yep, sportsloop has become my favorite band since I got it.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Endless Mike posted:

I use Siri face like 99% of the time.

Also the new iOS beta seems to have severely hosed the Watch app.

For some reason I hate the idea of the Siri watch face but it indisputably gives me exactly what I need from my watch so I use it.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Rolo posted:

Modular is my favorite face by a long shot but I’m getting tired of it.

This is going to sound so dorky but because I like modular so much I save it for holidays or road trips.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Electric Bugaloo posted:

If you don’t want people to accidentally see your naughty pics on your watch maybe don’t open the photos app on it?

The siri watchface now just shows random albums in a little field on your watch, but, also, you can turn it off in the watchface settings.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

RoboCop 3 posted:

I’ve been using Sleep Watch for a few nights now, and it’s way more accurate at tracking sleep, at least for me. Last night, my sleep was interrupted several times, and the Sleep Watch data showed the gap in sleep every time I woke up. The interface is also a lot more intuitive and simple than Autosleep. So far, I’m very happy with it, and it doesn’t seem to have any conflicts when installed in addition to Autosleep.

I know Autosleep is popular and highly rated, so I’m sure it works well for a lot of people. For whatever reason, it just wasn’t compatible with my messed up sleep habits.

Or maybe it tracked all too accurately, and I really do survive on 1-3 hours of sleep per night. :spooky:

Hm, this has convinced me to give Sleep Watch a go, since I also am apparently surviving on 1-3 hours of sleep a night. Which I mean might be true and is in fact definitely true some nights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
How else would I know that I'm special and that 99% of people sleep better than me?