Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

:asoiaf: I am looking forward to being able to look upon the face of Tracerskank without immediately glazing over because I seriously give 0 fucks about overwatch.

The glorious clusterfuck of a nightmare will be glorious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Yo Nes?

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I just want to tell you how I'm feeling.
Got to make you understand.

This is magnificent.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I'm sad that you didn't shoot to the music.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

The only thing that would be better than crab walking with arms akimbo would be if Link spun around like the people in the Gold Saucer date scene acting out that play.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I can't believe its up to me to share this.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I love how they drew the inspiration of modern mario, where you needed all 3 trillion widget macguffins to win the game.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Pizza Ya San 3, sequel to the legendary Pizza Ya San 2 part 2 confirmed.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

What irony, I chose to start relistening to the original trainwreck and it just turned 4 years old yesterday.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

So I'm glad I managed to be here to see the first upload of the video, before the copyright claims and mutings happen.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

TheDarkFlame posted:

Also because I've completely caught up with this LP you've got me rewatching Saints Row 2 for the fifth time and I'm dying laughing send help

This was me like 2 weeks ago.

Also... that convulsing F-zero pod was.... a thing. And considering Sven Co-Op is a thing, that makes it a double thing.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

A dumpster to surpass metal gear?

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Sharkmato, or Sharkmatoe? I can never remember if the e is correct.

e: also, this is relevant

FeyerbrandX fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Feb 15, 2018

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

My wife was asking if this was a vr thing. I corrected her and just said it was an fps. But now I hope that you are able to someday run this in oculus and play it for our amusement.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I can't believe that you guys are starting a hip new craze for those kids who have become jaded and weary of planking.

Behold, Priming.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I regret that I was unable to be there, and capable of rockin you all like a Turrican.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Bite my Cellshaded metal rear end.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Why do I do these things?

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Hmm, I'm sure that the link is cool and good and... and... what? And maybe if I look at the second thumbnail it'll be redee.....demon!

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

"contribute"?

I'm good at "contributing" and "helping" for the greater "good". I did something earlier this week that depending on what sort of help you want might be right up your alley.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Kaubocks posted:

Also if you're interested in playing with us this weekend, make sure you join the Discord sever and browse the pins for all the information you need + a bunch of shitposts. I promise you I'm not subjecting everyone to terrible imagespam.

Yeah, the image spam comes from multiple sources, not all from Kaubocks. Enjoy the server, the brightest trash fires burn the fastest.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

So when I saw that valiant last stand that stopped Kaubocks' attempt to run everyone over, it made me think of this.

This isn't Sven's fault, I was this broken before the wild ride started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

If only I got home a few minutes faster, I was going to try and bribe donate bribe them with a contribution to sarge.

• Locked thread