Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

It irrationally bugs me that you didn't grab the energy from Freeman's locker after you grabbed the suit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Kaubocks posted:

Hello everyone! I'm glad everyone seems to have enjoyed my dumb reveal idea. :allears:

We're just a couple days out from the first real episode so I wanted to thank you all for the great reception to the vid. We'll rework the thread with a new OP/title once Thursday rolls around. We're looking forward to getting this thing started for real-- it's been too god damned long since panzer and I had an LP going!!

So a quick little something I'd like to get out in front of (that nobody is going to see because I'm only really mentioning it in this post) is that... well... We didn't record this reveal video until we had several episodes worth of content recorded. We didn't really start toying around with different character models for a while. But we do! Eventually! Haven't used Tracer yet though, that was chosen for the reveal.

you have no idea (it's bad (like this LP)) BUT! a lot of the fun to us is just exploring these maps that people put time into. We're gonna see and find some wild poo poo, believe me. My favorite episode so far involves zero combat!

Honestly I think you're the only person I saw mention the HEV suits. Panzer and I were going mad because we figured that would be the most surefire sign at how hosed up everything was, but instead people started pointing out poo poo like Barney is the wrong color. People even noticed that Panzer was dressed up as a scientist and following me around! But this is the only post about the suits!! And I don't think I've seen a single mention about the HUD!!!

Greetings!

:getin:

Hahaha, I fuckin knew that scientist was super out of place. I just wasn't sure why.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Alternately: Gabe Newell after getting liposuction

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Pretty certain the death where Kaubocks doesn't know what killed him was him hitting himself with am airstrike.

You see him use it, kill the monster, run to where it was just at and then explode.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Was this before 3 was released or after? DS3 has a much more simplified co-op mechanic and is honestly just more player friendly than 2 was. Also it's relatively short; I think 2 would have turned into a miserable slog for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

I have never seen a moment where the audio and visual components meshed so well as the start of the mario party map.

I hope this monstrosity of an episode was everything you had hoped for and I'm glad to have been a part of that. Thank you both for this great LP and I look forward to whatever you may have planned next.

• Locked thread