Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

heeeeeeeeeeeelll yeeeeaaaahhh :pcgaming:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

I want to know if you have an inside guy like Idol Ninja who can hack poo poo up and dial the stupid up to eleven like last time. :allears:

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

Tenebrais posted:

The first time he used it outside there was a mess of explosions that I assume was the airstrike. But it had a delay of like 10 seconds.

I was about to ask if he figured out what the thumbs-up-laser-pointer thing did. The delay must've been so long I assumed the explosions half a minute later were just Panzer throwing grenades everywhere.

• Locked thread