Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Every Netflix star is a rapist.

Bojack too probs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
lol @ Sulu

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I guess Bones and Spock (total creeps) are dead but Shatner already murdered one wife and I assume has a ton of skeletons in the closet.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Will we ever know the truth about Christopher Walken murdering Natalie Wood?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Oh yeah, Fred Armisen is apparently a giant creep. Dunno if he's a rapist or just a creep.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'm surprised there was never a turtle rape allegation subplot to the show.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

so if you're a studio exec and you hosed up by funding a John travolta movie 2k17 and it just bombed screeners this seems like a great time to yank it for no reason and keep your job

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
roar on brave lion

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

got any sevens posted:

david brooks plz

dunno it would be cool if the whole nytimes op ed crew ran some freaky rape cult

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I bet both Josh Wheaton and Will Wheaton do nasty sex things with unwilling people.