Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Ok, is that it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Zeris posted:

Ok, is that it?

Unless we want to do a Secret Valentine's.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Still missing mine. Kevin is working on it?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

BigDave posted:

Unless we want to do a Secret Valentine's.

I could send you more bugs

How’s the new pet anyway

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

beanieson posted:

I could send you more bugs

How’s the new pet anyway

Dead, confirmed this time.

Turns out you shouldn't use tap water with them, chlorine and fluoride harms them.

:(

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
You monster

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

beanieson posted:

You monster

I didn't know! I was a first-time Venus fly trap owner!

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Honestly shipping it to your neck of the woods that first week of December with those temps probably didn’t do it any favors

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

Carteret posted:

Still missing mine. Kevin is working on it?

Dude idk wtf the post did to it. It had SGT chowdown on the label and booze inside it. Such a crime???

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

BigDave posted:

Dead, confirmed this time.

Turns out you shouldn't use tap water with them, chlorine and fluoride harms them.

:(

No excuse. You've seen the training videos. You knew better. Ban this filth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Bad news, Carteret. Your package showed back up at my place. I'm going to open it back up and see if anything broke, because there's glass in it and there's a hole in the cardboard. :(

I will probably repackage it, put your proper address on it, and leave out the booze so there's 0 reason to have issues this time, because there's something else in there I want you to have.

Sorry about this!

e; nothing broke. I will update in this thread again when something changes. Can you PM me a proper address this time?

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

PM sent. Thanks duder. loving post office!

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Wait. Did you post the picture, take a screenshot of the picture and then post it?

The gently caress?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Huh? It’s a screenshot of a post from 2015 SS

Could have cropped the pic but :effort:

About as much as reading the thread title in the screenshot

Anyway I was deleting old pics and saw it and laughed and here we are. I also sent that glitter bomb BUT I DIGRESS

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Dead Reckoning posted:

Charming. I'll wear it the next time I go clubbing south of Market.

:lol: I somehow missed this post before. That's hilarious.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

ya that was a fun conversation with the mrs

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Godholio posted:

:lol: I somehow missed this post before. That's hilarious.

I struggled to come up with the perfect gift for DR and have to give credit where it's due, MML found that shirt. I was looking up kantian gifts and it was too perfect to pass up on.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Oops

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Feb 5, 2018

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

It finally came.

Thanks Kevin!

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
I wanted to send the booze too but after the last mail problem I just wanted you to have your Christmas present in time for valentine day 😭

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
That's....pretty good actually

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Carteret posted:

It finally came.

Thanks Kevin!

That’s a penis.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

LingcodKilla posted:

That’s a penis.

No it isn’t. It’s a Rorschach test. Congrats on telling us what’s on your mind though.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Sax Offender didn't want to send a sex toy from Alaska to NZ since the economies of scale of the Alaska-NZ dildo trade are miniscule and the rates extortionate, so instead he sent me a voucher for a Kayak tour accross Auckalnd harbour (That was the number I phoned blind earlier) I had a way busier summer than expected, but toward the end of February we finally had some free time and took the trip. Unfortunately my useless brother hasn't sent me any photos and I didn't really want to spend much time with my phone out on a kayak in the middle of the habour.

Looking back to Auckland. The cell photo doesn't do it justice, making the weather look worse and shrinking the skyline. Our point of origin was on the left side of the photo. A Couple of cargo carriers passed us by at about 150m, didn't have nearly as large wakes as I was worried about.

Summit of the volcanic island of Rangitoto. Visitors to AK will know this as the distinctive island that can be seen from any high point in the city. Had dinner at the summit as the sun went down. Slavic crime yacht of some kind in the distance. (Actually a cruise liner leaving)

Heading back into town. Negotiating a busy harbour at night in a tiny kayak is quite something!

Thanks for the wonderful trip, you just don't think much about doing things like this when you're in a place every day! It was absolutely fantastic to get out on the gulf again.

P.S. Beanie, the Deceptikonz want to know if they should include a Louisiana leg on their comeback tour. They can bring more Waikato if that helps?

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
I'm glad you and your brother had a good time! You're absolutely right that most people don't take advantage of the outdoor fun to be had in their own locale. Well, they do in Alaska, I guess, but what else are you going to do up here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

gently caress?

Looked like a great kayak time!

• Locked thread