Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Something's wrong with this gift... it burned too hot and lasted too long, I think it was laced with something.

LingcodKilla posted:

You got a coal based furnace?

its an antique French godin wood/coal dual fuel stove. Hard to date, possibly pre wwi, more likely 1930s. It's in my basement. Oil furnace does the real heavy lifting of hot water and home heat, but the stove could prevent the pipes from freezing on full blast as a backup. I made a tv lounge out of the corner it was in and damping down the air intake easily takes the chill out of the air and floor when it's fridged. Plus dialed all the way down the coal will stay burning for about 8-10 hours with no input. But in the morning it you have to be careful when refueling it to not disturb the kernel still hot enough to ignite fresh coal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Last piece of my gift is ordered. Should go out next week.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Last item of mine is taking more sanding than I expected. Still hoping to make deadline.

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah

Godholio posted:

Hope your santa sent narcotics.

lmfao

Yeah they went in and blasted it.

Getting out and about shortly. its the 11th my poo poo will make it in time my lovely friendz

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
There's a gift recipient out there who owes me a post (unless USPS tracking is lying to me).

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

McNally posted:

There's a gift recipient out there who owes me a post (unless USPS tracking is lying to me).

If it's me please say so and I'll check the package room. I just got home yesterday.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

If it's me please say so and I'll check the package room. I just got home yesterday.

Nah, I've been in contact with my recipient. USPS put it in a less-obvious place.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Secret Satan gift is in the mail, so whoever I got expect it Monday or Tuesday ^_^

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

I had my gifts ready to go today, and then I came across something... magical... on Amazon.

So my present won't be mailed until probably Saturday, but it will for sure be worth the wait!

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
My gift is handmade 8)

Will be making tomorrow and sending it off god willing. Also have my last final of the semester to take.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I’m probably going to have to send a real gift since I can’t think of anything funny.

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah

I LOVE COCK SALAD posted:

I’m probably going to have to send a real gift since I can’t think of anything funny.

Yeah me too... going to handle it tomorrow. Im sad because I sat down for an hour and couldnt figure out poo poo unique to get. Even did research.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

all apologies posted:

Yeah me too... going to handle it tomorrow. Im sad because I sat down for an hour and couldnt figure out poo poo unique to get. Even did research.

Ditto. I got one funny patch from Tailhook '91 and then I ran out of ideas.

Maybe beef jerky, or a premium coffee gift basket?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'll probably send mine by this weekend, also having trouble finding funny poo poo, I think it needs to be a year-long quest every time I go into a thrift shop next year.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Wow, ok so my shipping was more than my package’s contents.

Gift shipped.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Kiwi santa spotted

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Slim Pickens posted:

Kiwi santa spotted

I bet it's mine

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah

Slim Pickens posted:

I'll probably send mine by this weekend, also having trouble finding funny poo poo, I think it needs to be a year-long quest every time I go into a thrift shop next year.

my mother loving volunteers at one down in FL that rich people who die donate to. we sell things you wouldnt imagine and i cant find one good or cool thing. its like gently caress

but it doesnt matter its all in the fun of the whole experience i guess idc what i get

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Slim Pickens posted:

Kiwi santa spotted

He wasn't shipping to NZ.

We had 2 NZs and some other OCONUS/whatever addresses in the mix. I forgot to check re: who was willing to pay the extra $$$.

So if you paid (you know who you are) for the cost, PM me and I'll reimburse you from the mod slush fund.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
Trying to get a gift for a dirty foreigner while living in an OCONUS location has been...challenging. I didn't want to give a super cheap gift, but explaining $100 shipping to the wife...:suicide: I think I have something worked out with an in-country accomplice. Hang in there, Santee!

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Yeah, I'm sorry if one of you is stuck with a $50 shipping charge ($70 if tracked, jfc) for sending poo poo to me, I thought it'd be like :20bux:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Jaguars! posted:

Yeah, I'm sorry if one of you is stuck with a $50 shipping charge ($70 if tracked, jfc) for sending poo poo to me, I thought it'd be like :20bux:

That's the other part of our christmas gift to them

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14mPAZkJvd4

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

actually this is more gips speed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXXvahuXHDY

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
There is a package on my porch from Middle Earth :stare:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
This box is packaged very well with lots of newspaper.....

Hell :same:

:aaa: an official seasons greetings from The Queen Mum. I shall be both the drinker and the fucker and good day to you Sir :wotwot:

Cool music, cool patches, cool little native frog guy pendant and beer is always welcome. Plus you got some great penmanship 😂

Thanks guy shipping must have been atrocious but I love this very much

Hail Santa 🎅🏾

beanieson fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Dec 15, 2017

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

As another kiwi I approve your choice of Waikato

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

When I got the guy from cajun country, how could I not send him our finest swamp beer? :)

p.s. could you please block out my name (and yours) from the letter.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I loving miss Cajun food.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Jaguars! posted:

When I got the guy from cajun country, how could I not send him our finest swamp beer? :)

p.s. could you please block out my name (and yours) from the letter.

Edited out yours, sorry bud 👍

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Cheers!

I think searching google for 'Kate middelton nudes' might have been a new low.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Jaguars! posted:

Cheers!

I think searching google for 'Kate middelton nudes' might have been a new low.

For you maybe

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Someone sent me testicle jerky and some eye drops! Thanks anonymous goon.

These balls are tasty as hell!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

You know what you must do.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

McNally posted:

There's a gift recipient out there who owes me a post.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

:stare: Yes...I must send out my Secret Santa gift...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Present dispatched today. Hopefully arriving before Christmas

• Locked thread