Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Dead Reckoning posted:

... hearing aids? :ohdear:

erectile aids :dance:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
M

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Obably Bees? Those sound incredibly rare and valuable! They're also heavy.

Of course I know why, so I can throw it into the shitposting furnace to keep myself alive through the frigid winter, with the rest of it.

It takes a lot of naughty to keep this thing stocked.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Something's wrong with this gift... it burned too hot and lasted too long, I think it was laced with something.

LingcodKilla posted:

You got a coal based furnace?

its an antique French godin wood/coal dual fuel stove. Hard to date, possibly pre wwi, more likely 1930s. It's in my basement. Oil furnace does the real heavy lifting of hot water and home heat, but the stove could prevent the pipes from freezing on full blast as a backup. I made a tv lounge out of the corner it was in and damping down the air intake easily takes the chill out of the air and floor when it's fridged. Plus dialed all the way down the coal will stay burning for about 8-10 hours with no input. But in the morning it you have to be careful when refueling it to not disturb the kernel still hot enough to ignite fresh coal.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Another box came. No rumblely rocks this time.

Um

A what!?

ITS A TINY OCTOPUS! :wtc:

I do enjoy sushi.

drat it. Train to flavortown cancelled. Guess I have to find a jar to pickle it in. I'm going to put it on a shelf behind the bar with the olives and pickled eggs.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Dead Reckoning posted:

Tell her to put it in the fridge.

definitely don't put it in the fridge

keep it moist and leave in in direct sunlight for a few weeks

then tell us the smell

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

all apologies posted:

I am guys im on ze road for the new year. Thank you for the gift ill get my mom to take pictures LOL ill have them up asap

I think we'd be willing to wait a few days as to respectfully not traumatize your poor mother any more.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
What are you afraid of getting shot or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

(Use the imgur share linkes to get the bbcode tags that are the actual picture)

• Locked thread