Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah
I am interested this year so I signed up!!1

all apologies fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Nov 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah
I wear a XL but im 6'4 so if XLT is a option hook a brotha up

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah
XL and i love smoking accessories hehehehehehe

Zeris posted:

Check it, I just sent it to you again. My burner email is burnafterbleeping@gmail.com

also thanks for sending me the info again man, good look

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah
passing kidney stones. ill get out for my gifts tomm and have them in

happy holidays faggots

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah

Godholio posted:

Hope your santa sent narcotics.

lmfao

Yeah they went in and blasted it.

Getting out and about shortly. its the 11th my poo poo will make it in time my lovely friendz

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah

I LOVE COCK SALAD posted:

I’m probably going to have to send a real gift since I can’t think of anything funny.

Yeah me too... going to handle it tomorrow. Im sad because I sat down for an hour and couldnt figure out poo poo unique to get. Even did research.

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah

Slim Pickens posted:

I'll probably send mine by this weekend, also having trouble finding funny poo poo, I think it needs to be a year-long quest every time I go into a thrift shop next year.

my mother loving volunteers at one down in FL that rich people who die donate to. we sell things you wouldnt imagine and i cant find one good or cool thing. its like gently caress

but it doesnt matter its all in the fun of the whole experience i guess idc what i get

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah
Picked up and shipped er out

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

What's this? A box with a smaller box inside of it?
[timg]https://i.imgur.com/AiWpJSt.jpg[img]

But what could be inside the smaller box?
[timg]https://i.imgur.com/1BDPazT.jpg[img]

:getin:

Enjoy....I forgot the smartass card I had for it too with the name so my bad for that.

Merry Christmas

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah
its no big deal its all about giving im glad i contributed to drunkenness

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah
yo did someone send a box care package style of condoms and Vaseline and weird rear end poo poo

I ask this because there is a weird rear end package with some dudes name TO some weird rear end dudes name

Yeah LMAO

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah

boop the snoot posted:

ad on craigslist a couple of months ago about some headphones. someone emailed me about them but i never gave them my address, and they never came around. still, i thought maybe this was about the headphones i was trying to sell.

me: "what kind of ad?" i asked this in a very "what the gently caress are you talking about" kind of way.

him: "..... you aren't gay?"

me: "no dude, i'm not gay. sorry, someone is either messing with you or messing with me."

then he awkwardly left.

LMFAO

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah
I told my mom to open it and she was like what the gently caress, I wasnt sure when the gift would come if this is it...I am so thrown off.

LMK if this is mine so I can re open it.

I closed it because I really dont loving know.

Magnums and lube it has to be one of you.

LMFAO

all apologies fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Dec 28, 2017

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah

Woof Blitzer posted:

Sorry about your mom lol

oh its cool i just want to make sure its to me and not really some weird dudes box of poo poo LOL

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah

Zeris posted:

Pics or ban

Woof Blitzer posted:

So you gonna uh... open that poo poo?

I am guys im on ze road for the new year. Thank you for the gift ill get my mom to take pictures LOL ill have them up asap

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah
lmao thanks for the giftbox and also sorry for the late post ive been out of town this is the first thing I did I just walked in my house you SOBs if imgur isnt cool lmk

https://imgur.com/a/xL5FZ

and

*whoops I hosed this post up sorry guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

all apologies
May 13, 2008

woah

BigDave posted:

:stare: Uh, is that a live round?

i havent even had a chance to gently caress around with the gift box it was funny as hell now imagine my mother opening it I think she thought ISIS was trying to kill me and I had to explain to her this site and how you guys are and ya know

• Locked thread