Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Wake just lost their opener to Georgia Southern, 85-83.

Jesus Christ our frontcourt got gutted worse than I could ever imagine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

elentar posted:

On a purely pragmatic level, was happier to see Collins out of the ACC than just about any other player who could've gone.

On the other hand, a good Wake team probably means fewer Duke and UNC wins, so sad on that front.

Honestly if Mitoglou hadn't also left, we'd probably have been at least okay. As it stands though, good Christ.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
DEACS BITCH

(Those officials were terrible on both sides)

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

gvibes posted:

Two bad teams.

I am not sure why you guys are this bad this year.

We're not. We had a lovely start after losing two starters and lost close games where teams shot abnormally well (partly on defense, granted) and key contributors going cold. I'm not saying we're NCAA Tournament worthy or anything but I don't think we're as bad as the raw record would suggest.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Wake just shithoused Richmond 82-53.

Richmond is terrible but holy poo poo Doral Moore is a monster.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

elentar posted:

NC State about to lose to UNCG, a major trap game to begin with but doubly so because they're one of those feast or famine 3-point teams that could absolutely knock off someone in the NCAAT. State's regressed badly over exams and now all they have is 4 lovely teams that will not prepare them for the ACC. Fun.

Francis Alonso, I'm going to assume, had a massive game.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Texas Tech is getting jobbed by refs, holy poo poo.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
DEACS

BITCH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Duke is playing 1990s basketball and is about to lose. On the one hand gently caress Duke, but on the other I am baffled by coaching Coach K has suddenly decided to do. And I hate State, too. So poo poo.

• Locked thread