Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

K-State had a very meh win over Oral Roberts.

hmmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Both Syracuse and KU with some pretty garbage offense to start this game

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

It got closer than it should have towards the end, but k-state held out and won against vanderbilt. dy no mite

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

foulfest happening rn at iowa state vs. k-state

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

K-State not handling the late-game full court press from Iowa state very well. West Virginia should be fun

e: emaw anyway, baby

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

kiimo posted:

I’m curious about where K state fans are regarding Weber.

Would you rather not make the tournament if it means he’s fired?

I mean obviously want to make the tournament but if he sneaks in and loses again and keeps his job is it worth it?

Hmm, good question.

I remember really wanting Bruce to be fired when Brad Underwood was still at Stephen F Austin and thinking K-State could yoink him. I think at this point I'd have to hear some (relatively) good names floated as new head coach to want to miss the tournament and for Bruce to be fired. And I'm sure there are people talking about possible replacements, as Bruce has been not too good ever since the whole Marcus Foster and co. disaster, I just haven't read up on any of it after Brad went to Ok State.

As the conference schedule progresses, I'll probably make up my mind more on it (I assume towards wanting him fired when we are in the bottom third of the conference despite seemingly having good potential)

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

yeah wtf, tcu is good? big12 gonna be a nightmare

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

drat you huggins

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

K-State looking like straight dookie so far

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

elentar posted:

Texas Tech is Not Fooling Around. Tough to know how good they were until conference play hit because their schedule was mostly awful but results seem pretty good so far.

Yeah, and I can't even be mad since they've been not great for quite a while. And obviously that win over Kansas owned

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Barry Brown going off tonight, yet the k-state oklahoma state game is still low scoring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

hell yeah emaw baby

• Locked thread