Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Hopefully we upset duke tomorrow

Doubt it though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Bulky Bartokomous posted:

Hope you have a deep bench, 6 players on Portland State fouled out.

That's to be expected against duke I guess. And yeah we've got a deep team this year. Bamba and Dylan and sims match up favorably with duke bigs. We shall see about the rest

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Grittybeard posted:

I like how Missouri found the black hole of the annoying white guy who's going to play in college for 10 years.

Cullen Van Leer is a no skill three only shooter, except he can't hit anything ever. So he's definitely annoying, he just annoys Missouri fans. And for some reason or another coaches play him constantly.

I felt so bad about Michael porter getting hurt. What a tease for yall, getting the best player in the land and getting poo poo on after. March madness Xort is a cruel god.

Nova\northern Iowa is good guys

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Kerwin roach just emasculated carter

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

gently caress duke and gently caress basketball xort but hey at least we seem to be a lot better than last year

Dylan O is gonna be conference player of the year IMO

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Definition of a trap game tonight for Texas and we still pulled out the W at VCU. I'm pleased. Bamba with 13/13/4 and only 1 turnover.

Dylan O is a legit conference player of the year candidate.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

What in the gently caress happened Florida my god

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck you Kansas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

I'm pretty pleased with the year so far. 2 good wins over butler and VCU and arguably the best 2 losses in the nation-- both in overtime to the zags and duke. If we can beat Alabama and Michigan coming up then we should be hovering around top 17ish in kenpom and nearly match our win total from last year.

It's nice to have a point guard

• Locked thread