Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Igor Koulechov is on fire. He already has a nickname on campus. Everyone calls him 3gor.

Dude has 23 points in the first half.

I'm so glad basketball is back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

116 points. I'm real excited about this offense.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

The Florida Gators are good at basketball. This team scores like crazy. 100+ in the first two games of the season. I was very encouraged by 3gor's game. He had a quieter scoring night (13) but had 9 rebounds and 5 assists. He might just be more than a shooter!

I'm excited about the PK80 tournament. Bring on all the tourney experience we can get.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Also lol

https://twitter.com/becb_sbn/status/931370151726874624

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

superbelch posted:

Holy poo poo, glad I stayed up to watch the end of the Florida-Gonzaga game. Chiozza is a loving beast. Go Gators.

It was apparently one of the best games in program history.

I was out by 9pm eastern last night

But I DVR'd it :haw:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

BossTweed posted:

I remember to turn on the Florida-Duke game at like 12:30pm EST amazed to see Florida winning, and they start losing the lead immediately. gently caress me. I saw the score on the web first and was thinking "maybe I will jinx them if I actually watch it". Why did I turn it on?

nice job idiot

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

The annual loss to FSU

What is this? Four years in a row?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Cool so we are getting the poo poo kicked out of us and Hayes is hurt so we just got even shorter.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

The difference in effort was incredible. FSU was flying to our perimeter shooters all night, flying for rebounds and second chance points, flying to intercept our lazy passes.

We looked slow and I know we are not.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I have no idea what happened to Florida

We have gone from a team that looked bound for the final four to a complete joke after crumbling late to Duke.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

This is seriously mind blowing. We are gonna lose Loyola-Chicago at home.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol I have no idea how you fix how poorly we are playing right now. I have no words.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Florida ends the skid with a nice bounce back win against Cinci.

We may not fall completely out of the top 25 now.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

The officiating in this Clemson and Florida game was absolute poo poo.

Seriously, the calls against Chiozza were so bad.

And Clemson had 3 fouls to give with a minute left :rolleyes:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Florida is in the most incredible tailspin I've ever seen. We are losing to 4-8 James Madison at home.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Why is Florida still almost a 30 point favorite against any opponent?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

hahahaha I love Chiozza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Here is the end of UF and Mizzou if you missed it

https://twitter.com/CBSSports/status/949735078602526720

• Locked thread