Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Next program to get shut down?
This poll is closed.
for the love of god please coach k 85 53.13%
Kansas 25 15.63%
Kentucky 21 13.13%
Some MVC team that no one cares about 29 18.13%
Total: 128 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

N: Chris Holtmann
V: :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Chris Holtmann is a loving magician

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Whether correctly or not, people are also giving way more credit to Ohio State and Michigan right now.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Thad Matta couldn’t tie his shoes, could barely stand up and had to have a special chair with like a foot of padding on the seat just to be able to slog through games.

I’ll always like the guy but he was done physically, if not mentally, a couple years ago.

The rumors I’d heard were that Lyle and Loving were difficult, Matta had no energy to do anything about it and those guys in Lyle’s class were getting out before things got even worse.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

kiimo posted:

I'm going to have to hear an argument why 22-5 traditional basketball power Ohio State is more impressive than 22-3 N'body give two poo poo bout round ball, Son! Auburn

The two years previous, Ohio State might as well have been Auburn and Pearl's had four years to put this together as opposed to the four months Holtmann had.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Matta looked totally washed the last few years. At least he’s a good dude though so I guess I’d rather have nice bad Matta than lovely bad Crean.

pubic works project posted:

I thought I read somewhere that Matta's health was doing much better and that's why he was interested in getting back into coaching. Could just be smoke and mirrors.

He has drop foot or something from a hosed up back surgery and has to sit on a chair with like 8 inches of padding on the sidelines just to be in mild pain. Dude probably feels great because he’s been off his feet for a year but as soon as he’s out on a hard court every day I seriously doubt he’ll be feeling good still.

His issue won’t go away, he can’t take off or put on his socks/shoes and has to wear some heavy ankle brace just to be able to walk.

He’s a wonderful man but physically he is totally hosed.

Truther Vandross fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Mar 13, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Before the video started, I thought this was a women’s tournament game or something based on the crowd

• Locked thread