Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Next program to get shut down?
This poll is closed.
for the love of god please coach k 85 53.13%
Kansas 25 15.63%
Kentucky 21 13.13%
Some MVC team that no one cares about 29 18.13%
Total: 128 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
N: UConn won their first game of the year against mighty Colgate!

V: They didn't do that last year!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
So apparently, despite some transfer issues (3 players leaving) in the offseason, UConn seems to be at least a decent team. They beat Oregon tonight to go 4-0, which is certainly better than last year.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

So UConn beat Columbia last night... in overtime. This after taking a shellacking to Arky.

Is Arkansas good?

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

It’s maddening because it seems like UConn always falls asleep against half of its OOC schedule. They’re not a bad team, and even in their loss to Michigan State, they were competitive. But it’s annoying because these performances anger up the blood of a fan base that is delusional about UConn’s stature in a post-Big East Jim Calhoun world.

I think the AAC is a better conference than people give it credit for, but I would just love it if the team just took care of its softer OOC opponents.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

UConn update:

https://twitter.com/noescalators/status/956959499931258880

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

What are some of the more exciting upset opportunities this year? For some reason, I feel good about SF Austin over Texas Tech, but that’s just a gut feeling.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

UConn brought in Dan Hurley from URI after getting rid of Kevin Ollie. They narrowly beat out Pitt, who barely even has a team of which to speak.

Love that the Huskies have sacrificed their National Championship program in order to preserve their sunk cost fallacy, otherwise known as UConn football, in The American.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

“The most important part about both of today’s Final Four games is that these results somehow also invalidate women’s basketball as a sport,” comments male sportswriters everywhere.

• Locked thread