Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Next program to get shut down?
This poll is closed.
for the love of god please coach k 85 53.13%
Kansas 25 15.63%
Kentucky 21 13.13%
Some MVC team that no one cares about 29 18.13%
Total: 128 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

kayakyakr posted:

Texas Tech plays in Austin tonight. They haven't won here in over 20 years. Hopefully this team fixes that.

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

kayakyakr posted:

next year!

Y'all are seriously looking insane this year. Never would've thought TCU and Tech would be competent in basketball again.

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

N: TCU probably gonna go dancing for the first time since 1998.

V: I was a student the last 2 years of the MW/ first 2 of the big 12. I think we won like 4 combined conference games during that. I don't know how far we'll get, but I'm just really happy right now. :unsmith:

• Locked thread