Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Next program to get shut down?
This poll is closed.
for the love of god please coach k 85 53.13%
Kansas 25 15.63%
Kentucky 21 13.13%
Some MVC team that no one cares about 29 18.13%
Total: 128 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Words cannot describe just how terrible Vietnamese are.
Good debut for Bagley, Ayton and Bamba. This draft class is filled with potential unicorns. Will be better than last years if Porter doesn't stay an extra year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

A lot of player highlights on the Frankie Vision YT channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMn52maTVV8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahMJemil-lQ

Khagan fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Nov 13, 2017

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

gently caress Duke

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Peanut President posted:

N: #2 Arizona just lost to NC State
V: lol

RIP Sean Miller's shirt for that game

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

How is Arizona so trash?

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

If Zion Williamson commits to Duke, Coach K will have the top 3 players of the 2019 class.

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Chief McHeath posted:

Kentucky gave up 59 second half points to Texas A&M, has lost three and a row and sits at .500 in the SEC with Auburn next on the schedule and Alabama, Florida and Mizzou, possibly with Michael Porter still to come.

They might just be an NIT team again.

I can only hope that means most of them come back and we have a team with talent and depth similar to the 38-1 team, but who am I kidding.

Dw Cal loaded up on shooters already. My only issue is that he blue balled Moses Brown who was practically begging to come. Instead he is hoping for James Wiseman to reclass.

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

kiimo posted:

Sean Miller wet shirt pics trending in tee minus ten

Shirt don't lie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

kiimo posted:

This class is very good but the top is so strong that many might wait until next year which looks bad. The end effect may be that both classes average out.

Next year looks like a bad year to have a top pick though. People are going to go gaga for Zion Williamson dunks (they already are) but good luck with a 6-6 Big. I think I’d rather draft Nassir Little based on that game

Jesus this dude has a 7'1 wingspan. Toss up between Reddish and him next year then.

• Locked thread