Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Next program to get shut down?
This poll is closed.
for the love of god please coach k 85 53.13%
Kansas 25 15.63%
Kentucky 21 13.13%
Some MVC team that no one cares about 29 18.13%
Total: 128 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
Outside the Lines on Louisville's athletic department, and how it grew over the last 20 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

they play Wisconsin twice still

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

I don't think you can fully put this on Greg Gard - although there are some issues there with nobody moving to give Happ easy passes out when he gets doubled, for example. This season, there's been no development from Charles Thomas (disappointing), Andy Van Vliet (more disappointing), and Alex Illikainen (to be expected) for front-court contributions, meaning that Ethan Happ gets paired with a 215 lb true freshman or 215 redshirt freshman for the entire game. Plus, roughly 50 backcourt minutes have been lost to injury, including the starting point guard. Now, we're throwing a true freshman point guard (that should be a 2-guard) out there for 36+ minutes a game who loves trying to draw charges while wearing a brace to help his repeated issues with a separated shoulder.

We had to pull the redshirt on a loving walk-on for minutes.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

mastershakeman posted:

Illinois just lost by 25. shut down the program

This was intensely cathartic.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

Metapod posted:

i think you'll find that kansas is the dirty team in kansas
jayhawks ain't playing at Koch Arena

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

R.D. Mangles posted:

they played the stupid tournament in DC last year, the only good thing there was Northwestern beating the crap out of Maryland in front of a bunch of aggrieved Maryland fans and also doing like a 34-0 run against rutgers

Can confirm that Maryland losing in front of an extremely pro-Maryland crowd that booed Julia Louise Drefyus was good.

I was one of the few that made it to the BTT in DC last year, but that's mostly because I could crash on a friend's couch. Plus, the Verizon Center is a few blocks away from a bunch of free museums and national landmarks, which made for tagging on a few exhibits before or in between sessions really easy. I don't know if MSG has anything like that, and if you want to visit NYC 'Big 10 Basketball' is probably not the reason that convinces you to go.

• Locked thread