Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How baout you suck on this fat did c yo uo loving Cioward. gently caress off., stup name dropping that 13 year old Asian Faggotr.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The lore is that Rediscover not only didd he clean up his Manager's Jizz out of f f the beathtroom when they hosed in there(Dominos. the mnaage hosed his wife in the Dominos bathroom and redisocver cleaned it up* but also they took his paycheck and withheld it from he him of osomerthing and he turned his Supreme hat to the side and sad Thats cool guys lol Im Loaded bitch! I majke milkions off of my gig as a Musicp Produciover (My nameo nthe ones and two's is "DJ Lucent_)" Im a avid fan of Abletown anfd I hosted several Lynda.com tut orials about it loil Learn how to make a Sproingy sound appear in your latesyt Hip Hoip/ Rap/Electro track today!") lol Anyways I let my boss steal my money,m hell I know they need it more than me even tho Im a Dominos Waiter

zen death robot
May 27, 2001
Both of you should be embarrassed for these posts.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

Both of you should be embarrassed for these posts.

gently caress of.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The guy who renamed the forum after a retard e d discord meme wants peopel to shut up about it. Weird. gently caress you

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Im not joking by the way. They made hi mrename the forum after rediscover i assume after the whole paycheck thing BBG told me about, popsted pictures of his paychjecks or whatever lmfao. Change the name back you dick sucking loser

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And never lfmae Flame me again

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

s'ok i got enough shame and self loathing to cover for both of us while wormskull's drunk

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

this name sucks and should be imp zone again

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell it;d be prety funyn if you know this chat room where wwee replace the words from old movies iwth "cuck" 20 hours day and make fun of rediscover's selfie of him smoking a cifgaret with a hitler mustache, ifg we took one of the gay jokes and made it into the name of this forum. Your out of your loving mind right

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hater these loving furits who are runnign this forum form behind the cxurtains. They should be tied to a idk. ia roller coater and im standing at the top of the big climb and i have a shot gun and i just keep blasting there heads off with it as they come up. loving pathetic

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Gay man with a mac book pro Air approaches the top o fthe roller coaste ] Yea so if I just tweak thsis uyou;'ll see that ,. soi, rwelll, here's ah andy tip its a Hotkey for this, Ilove this command, Comnmad + H it adds the water fayucet noise on top of the snare line. Mm. Samell like pepproini [Wormskull lines up the shot and blasts 40-0-0 bu kshot into his stupid head ]gently caress off. Next.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Cuck. Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[lanky guy hes got curly hair but he straighten it and he has a leather jaklcet, hes drinking a mixology drink from a Boulder weed bar and laughigng at the word cuck] Hahah , cuck is pretrty funny . "12 Angry Kucks" lmfao with humphy boCuck and Cuck Fondsa [Wormskull sho90ots his head off" Please shut the gently caress up bitch and stop magesging me on steam about rediscover paycheck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zen death robot
May 27, 2001
Stop drinking so much wormskull

:gas: