Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
is that felder with anik?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
cool fight

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I love that for C-tier cards buff refuses to go full tux, just a nice 3-piece suit

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

okay it was felder

he's really good at this

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

how do you go from majority draw to unanimous decision

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I can't tell if Sage is getting better or if the UFC just found someone created by the gods specifically to lose to Sage

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

fair

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

if you're having problems at work, just be a steroid baby raised by an insane person who had to be taught about the concept of racism by way of going to the movies with tyron woodley. worked for me. god bless.

lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

slev posted:

oh clay guida still exists

v. dismayed to learn this

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

my wife just said Lauzon looks like a vampire and she's not wrong

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

quality reffing

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

El Roncho posted:

I don't remember who said Bisping is the replacement for Anderson but I had no idea they were serious.

same, completely thought that was a joke

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Power of Pecota posted:

What the hell is that quote on Lopez's torso about the blood of his family running deep?

"the blood of my family runs deep and true, and the hand of my friendship is given to a chosen few"

so deep

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Assuncao is cool, and good, and my friend

Jerusalem posted:

Guess his blood didn't run so deep after all.

lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Rigel posted:

Just overslept from a nap, and got up in time to see that last KO from Assuncao. Any great fights I missed? I notice Guida got a KO, but before that there were a lot of decisions.

I can't remember a single fight before Lauzon/Guida and I've been here since 630

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol at this fuckin goon in the cage in his diaper

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

old.flv posted:

holy poo poo mobn made it to the ufc

ahahaha

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

think about how sad it is that Albini has no one in his life who loves him enough to tell him how retarded he looks

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Spring Break My Heart posted:

he calls himsself junior baby

even so

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lmao

heavyweight was a tragic mistake

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

well I'm sure whatever happened was cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

that elbow jesus

• Locked thread