Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crescent_Fresh
Aug 27, 2017

Seagulls took my sister.
They took her.

Real Name Grover posted:

That dude has about as much credibility as Nebraska's senior senator OH MAN WHAT A PIVOT

https://twitter.com/SenatorFischer/status/931900555496247298

Go local sports ball team!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

gently caress a hoo

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I'm on mobile so can't be the change I want to see in the world. Somebody make a gameday thread so I can properly express my feelings about Baylor.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Craig T. Nelson was super touchy feely when Maria Taylor walked him out of the makeup truck :stare:

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Thoguh posted:

I'm on mobile so can't be the change I want to see in the world. Somebody make a gameday thread so I can properly express my feelings about Baylor.
it is done

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3841035

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Comfortably having a winning season with 8+ wins is low T

Real men skirt .500 by arranging a previously-cancelled game during bowl game while their injured starting QB snapchats himself during today's game hanging out with a former player kicked off the team for stealing from teammates

wernox
Mar 26, 2001

I gave up my OG title for this.
eagerly anticipating @CrimsonQuarry's week of gay shade tweets #BoilerTheFuckUp

wernox
Mar 26, 2001

I gave up my OG title for this.

MourningView posted:

Y’all are taking a tweet from a random guy who admits in the tweet that he’s not a reporter very seriously

Im pretty sure today's result was payback for that time you said Robbie Hummel wasn't an NBA player

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/pftcommenter/status/932023314905788416

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Baker Mayfield owns.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

NFL GM's aren't gonna see that as anything but a positive

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Josh Lyman posted:

NFL GM's aren't gonna see that as anything but a positive

God forbid my QB be passionate about his team.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Listen, in this sport where we give each other brain damage, we can't have players using the word gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

It's been 476 plays since our defense has managed to get a holding penalty called on the offense.

We have a dominant Dline, and I kinda wish I could see what it looked like if half the time they weren't allowed to have their jerseys completely destroyed.

• Locked thread