Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

A few false starts but you get there eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

More like "Twice Upon a Jolly Good Smacked Bottom" am I right?

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Dabir posted:

Maybe it's said to Twelve?

This would redeem it completely if it ends up being the case.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Chib is already sending this episode to the back of the bus and it's not even finished yet.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Sorry, but fanny packs are cool. Just like bowties.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Member when people were stoked that the Zygons were coming back?

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I hope Rosa Parks ends up being a Zygon.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Don't tell me they didn't design the new sonic to look like a vibrator.

Ya sure, they all sort of maybe resembled vibrators but this one, well, Geronimo.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Ya that clip was the tits (no pun intended) and was without a doubt, the Doctor.

Any question that she'd be able to handle the role should be squashed completely flat. Like, Boneless flat.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Pizza Powers

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I think...

I think I'm already in love with the 13th Doctor.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Astroman posted:

See also socks with sandals. Kids these days

Whaaaaat.

No.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

You guys are doing a lot of dissing on the Fortress of Solitude but the FoS is actually loving awesome and so is this leaked image of the console room.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

The_Doctor posted:

Episode 3 details... considering it's been written by Malorie Blackman, I feel a lot more confident. Although I'm suddenly remembering that weren't Zygons sighted on set for this one? And they've since claimed there's no old/classic monsters?

Episode 3: Rosa

The Doctor takes her companions on their first journey back in time - to the dangerous, racially segregated world of Alabama in the 1950s. They encounter one of the era's heroes, black civil rights campaigner Rosa Parks, but also discover a plot to change the course of history. Vinette Robinson (Sherlock, The A Word) guest stars in an episode by acclaimed children's author Malorie Blackman. Chris Chibnall has a co-writing credit for this episode.

The guest cast list:

Rosa Parks: Vinette Robinson
Krasko: Joshua Bowman
James Blake: Trevor White
Mr Steele: Richard Lothian
Police officer: Mason Gareth Marks
Raymond Parks: David Rubin
Martin Luther King Jr: Ray Sesay
Fred Gray: Aki Omoshaybi
Elias Griffin Jr: David Dukas
Arthur: Morgan Deare
Waitress: Jessica Claire Preddy

Oh god, it's like reading about a car accident about to happen.

Please be good please be good please be good.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Martin Luther King was a Zygon.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Still me?

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

The_Doctor posted:

Iím intrigued by the talk of losing the bronzed look.

Return of New Dalek Paradigm

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Burkion posted:

Twelve will get one in Big Finish, I'm sure.

12 has been inside one already and also there's that entire thing where Davros brought him to Skarro.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Burkion posted:

One is a terrible rehash of a much better episode that never pays off in any meaningful way

Rusty turns into a Dalek hating killing machine for billions of years and 12 goes to visit him in his holdout during his final episode . That's meaningful enough for me I guess.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvxUiPMfuyU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

You guys are loving weird.