Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Episode 10 will end with a 1-800 number to call in and vote for your favorite personality. The contest results will be widely invalidated when it's discovered that one man called the number 900 times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Episode ends with the Doctor going back into the TARDIS to regenerate. Just before he closes the door, he asks the Captain, "By the way, what's your name?" and he says, "Ross. Captain Dave Ross. Davros for short."

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Wheezle posted:

I hope her bag is bigger on the inside like Doraemonís.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

thexerox123 posted:

Are you sure?

Rearrange James the First...

and you get Master (something)!

That's probably good enough for the Master!

Master Fist.

(With a J, an H and an E left over.)

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

"Hmm, yeah... Sorry, Chris, but we can't give you as much money as you'd asked for. Maybe instead of going to India and recreating a British Raj setting, the characters could just go back to 1984 and debate whether The Jewel In the Crown is better than A Passage To India?"

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

I'd like it if they brought back the designs of the Amicus Films (Dalekmania) Daleks, fire extinguishers and all.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

I like the sort of dark, sterile control room from that evil TARDIS from "The Lodger".

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Hopefully King James will learn the valuable lesson that time wasted on witches could have been better spent on Catholics.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

PriorMarcus posted:

BBC just confirmed it's taking the year off.

Any indication why?

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

I hope it's Shockeye o' the Quancing Grig.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

I clicked on one of the links in Burkion's post and now YouTube recommends I watch a video entitled "Doctor Who Season 11 Rotten Tomatoes score: The Whovians Have Spoken". The thumbnail is a bearded guy sitting in a room which is literally full of toys.

Now, if I click on this, am I going to get nothing but some bloke whinging about Kathleen Kennedy and Rian Johnson's Chris Chibnal's SJW agenda? More to the point, do I really need to ask that question?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Yeah, all fandoms are bad. There's plenty of good fans of things, mind you, but I don't think there's any good fandoms.