Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

So it's a bit like Jubilee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=470qN_j6C9s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu1C1Wmj3Xc

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Maybe it's said to Twelve?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Shorter version of what Moffat did with twelve heeeeeeeeeeyo

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Same but unironically.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I reckon it would be fine if they stop an alien that's trying to gently caress it up by killing someone, like how the Master tried to prevent the Magna Carta.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I don't want a second episode of Power of Three.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Not sure about that console, looks like a pile of scrap metal from a distance.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Is that pillar of crystal in the middle actually going into the console, or is it on the opposite side of the room? If it's in the middle, that would suggest the crystals will light up, which could look great (or terrible). Either way I like most of the room, just not whatever's going on with the console there.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

The Silence did it

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

MrL_JaKiri posted:

The Actor Kevin Eldon?

no, the pope kevin eldon

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

sorry but the absurd jackass in dalek is great

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Yeah, he's been inside Rusty's mind, obviously Rusty would know that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

thrawn527 posted:

I still donít entirely understand what is being referenced here. Regeneration into the hand?

the good dalek shooting at 12 in the last christmas special