Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Sneak peek, not peak. Can the BBC not afford a copy editor?

Burkion posted:

This is not the First Doctor. I don't know WHAT Moffat is going for here, but this is not how the First Doctor acts.

The First Doctor is all about using understated comments to great effect, and while he had a sense of humor it wasn't anything like this.

Honestly given the look of the TARDIS and Capaldi's demeanor, I would imagine the first doctor would compare him to an excited teenager

He doesn't giggle enough either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

The_Doctor posted:

So, the next episode looked like it’s not a pure historical like was rumoured. :smith:

I really hope it isn't another story about evil witches actually existing during witch-hunt hysteria.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjiTgX6TR5U

I hope this isn't a story about a single Dalek being able to destroy the world.

Or maybe...

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
The only way to stop this is to time travel back to the 1980s and convince young Chibnall that Terror of the Vervoids is actually a good story.