Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goonerousity

aww yeah
e

Please reply with a one to four sentence paragraph and I will call you an rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dads Dip Cup

I just cannot stop farting. I go to the movie theater and it's just loud rear end-ripping farts that clear entire rows and evoke snide remarks from the characters on the screen, I go to church service and it's nothing but butt blasts from the pits of hell, the pastor thinks I am possessed by the devil. I haven't eaten in days and yet I just can't stop flapping rear end on the bus, a homeless person told me I smelled like a sewer line backed up into a McDonald's dumpster. I fart in my sleep, during business meetings, I am permanently excused from serving jury duty. It's seriously starting to affect the quality of my life, what is wrong with me and what can I do about it?

Goonerousity

aww yeah

Dads Dip Cup posted:

I just cannot stop farting. I go to the movie theater and it's just loud rear end-ripping farts that clear entire rows and evoke snide remarks from the characters on the screen, I go to church service and it's nothing but butt blasts from the pits of hell, the pastor thinks I am possessed by the devil. I haven't eaten in days and yet I just can't stop flapping rear end on the bus, a homeless person told me I smelled like a sewer line backed up into a McDonald's dumpster. I fart in my sleep, during business meetings, I am permanently excused from serving jury duty. It's seriously starting to affect the quality of my life, what is wrong with me and what can I do about it?

Well, first things first, where the gently caress is my money? Are you aware that I might have taken courses on Psychology?

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
Hi Doc,

Every time I think about my parents having sex I just start screaming. I don't know why it happens. Sometimes I scream for so long that I black out, and when I wake out there are holes in the wall, and sometimes some glass is broken. Sometimes I wake up with a bruise on my knuckles or a black eye, sometimes I wake up in a different place. Once, when I regained consciousness I was actually on the run from the police. I can't help it. Everytime I think about it I Just get So maAD tha tI loving GET MAD AN

So anyway can you tell me if this is just a pimple or a spider bite on my arm please

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

FactsAreUseless

UWBW posted:

Hi Doc,

Every time I think about my parents having sex I just start screaming. I don't know why it happens. Sometimes I scream for so long that I black out, and when I wake out there are holes in the wall, and sometimes some glass is broken. Sometimes I wake up with a bruise on my knuckles or a black eye, sometimes I wake up in a different place. Once, when I regained consciousness I was actually on the run from the police. I can't help it. Everytime I think about it I Just get So maAD tha tI loving GET MAD AN

So anyway can you tell me if this is just a pimple or a spider bite on my arm please
That's an ingrown hair, and you black out due to arousal.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Doc,

Whenever I urinate it sounds like a teakettle going off and it's embarrassing. I drink plenty of water, get yearly checkups and everything's fine, but it's really bothersome in a public restroom. Also, it tickles alot so I of course giggle like a fool the whole time, and when I laugh it's not so much a laugh as it is a cackle, and I fart.

My farts sound like a choo-choo train, a sort of "shwoo" sound, and they come in pairs so it sounds like a "shwoo shwoo" sound. I doubt you can but please help!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FactsAreUseless

You have hot bladder and conductor bowels, both are treatable conditions.

Gay Weed Dad

cool dude, flyin' high
I have one eye, but I am not blind. My breath is worse than your brother in law's, but better than your mother in law's. I work out but once or twice a day yet I'm all muscle. Whats the diagnosis doc?

UWBW

♫ Doctor, Doctor, give me the news, I've got a- ♫

pain in my colon, and one of my prized egyptian vases has gone missing.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Goonerousity

aww yeah

UWBW posted:

Hi Doc,

Sounds serious. Do you have Medicare?

Goonerousity

aww yeah

Gay Weed Dad posted:

I have one eye, but I am not blind. My breath is worse than your brother in law's, but better than your mother in law's. I work out but once or twice a day yet I'm all muscle. Whats the diagnosis doc?

This sounds like an extremely severe case. Before I start my diagnosis, I will body slam you.

Goonerousity

aww yeah
I have billed you all for $5,000. If you want to appeal, you'll get a FIST IN YOUR FACE.

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hey doc my kneecaps really freak me out, Im real skinny and they look weird

But also like they feel like a part of the body thats probably under alot of strain? So Im afraid they might like "pop out" or break in some way

What should I do?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UWBW

Chasterson posted:

Hey doc my kneecaps really freak me out, Im real skinny and they look weird

But also like they feel like a part of the body thats probably under alot of strain? So Im afraid they might like "pop out" or break in some way

What should I do?

I recommend you stay away from shady Italian men with baseball bats.

• Locked thread