Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How would you rate this humiliation?
Mama Mia!
Don't care about euro wuss ball
*gesticulates*
Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Italy just failed to qualify for the first time in 60 years after losing to Sweden in the qualifiers. How bad is it ? It's a defeat so bad that Italians will mark it as a day of national mourning. It is the most embarassing thing since Italy got clowned on by Ethiopia.

Let's discuss other horrible moments in sports franchise history or Italian failures. Your choice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
And they still knocked England out last world cup gently caress

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

america didn't qualify either and they're in a poo poo region where it's almost impossible not to qualify. what a poo poo country

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Good, gently caress them

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
pittsburgh sucks, usamnt sucks, italy SUCKS

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

dads friend steve posted:

Good, gently caress them

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i went to italy once and they had an open air strip club which was cool

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I liked Italy when I went because I could buy Lucky Strike Lights which I thought they had stopped making. That was pretty nice. Is this thread about soccer? Or I mean football?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

america didn't qualify either and they're in a poo poo region where it's almost impossible not to qualify. what a poo poo country

its going to be so loving funny watching the complete evaporation of world cup interest disintegrate in america becuase of this so we can at least enjoy something

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Kitsunegari posted:

And they still knocked England out last world cup gently caress

Not really. It was Uruguay and Costa Rica

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

america, holland and italy didn't qualify for the world cup? who did? freakin mordor?????

copyright nefarious 2.0 2017 DO NOT STEAL

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

Somebody other than Nefarious 2.0 posted:

america, holland and italy didn't qualify for the world cup? who did? freakin mordor?????

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

Benny Harvey posted:

Not really. It was Uruguay and Costa Rica

oh poo poo

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Its coming home

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

sweden didn't even have zlatan and they still stomped the poo poo out of italy. get owned bitch, they can cry in the corner with us

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
gianluigi buffoon

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Good. All they do is fall down constantly. Even more than the other baby teams.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Honestly I️ stopped watching after the US failed to qualify. See y’all in 2022 fam

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

There is no shame in losing to a superior species like the Swedes

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

dads friend steve posted:

Honestly I️ stopped watching after the US failed to qualify. See y’all in 2022 fam
proper response. pulisic should've repped croatia, he won't get poo poo for us

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Greasy goombas got got

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i went to rome this summer it was really nice OP

voted wussball OP!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
i went to Italy once it was really nice.

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Kitsunegari posted:

pittsburgh sucks

ayy ya jagoff :mad:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

ahaha holland didn't qualify?

they were my favorite team watching the 2010 cup b/c they just loving rammed and beat the poo poo out of the other teams best players. red cards be damned. it was great and got them really far

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013

maskenfreiheit posted:

ayy ya jagoff :mad:

The flyers are so much better than the pens fuggedaboutit

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Xaris posted:

ahaha holland didn't qualify?

they were my favorite team watching the 2010 cup b/c they just loving rammed and beat the poo poo out of the other teams best players. red cards be damned. it was great and got them really far

if they're dutch, bring crutch

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

looking forward to iceland either lose every match/win the tournament, whichever is funnier.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

all the new jersey italians are in a real pickle now. they can't cheer for italy (their first team) and they can't cheer for USA (presumably their second team)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

get that OUT of my face posted:

all the new jersey italians are in a real pickle now. they can't cheer for italy (their first team) and they can't cheer for USA (presumably their second team)

cant cheer for the giants either

FatCow
Apr 22, 2002
I MAP THE FUCK OUT OF PEOPLE

Milo and POTUS posted:

cant cheer for the giants either

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
The Lions

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

copyright nefarious 2.0 2017 DO NOT STEAL

Speaking of mordor, is this the world cup where they're playing in a blasted desert hellscape country? Because it sounds like they might actually be dodging a bullet here

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Speaking of mordor, is this the world cup where they're playing in a blasted desert hellscape country? Because it sounds like they might actually be dodging a bullet here

no that's 2022 and there will 100% be a death on the pitch

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
gently caress a bunch of soccer

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

no that's 2022 and there will 100% be a death on the pitch

Wait so where is this one? is it Russia again?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

let it mellow posted:

gently caress a bunch of soccer

Sand soccer I might actually watch

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

the browns.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Germany is just gonna win even more easily this time, doesn't matter who's in or out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017
Oh is this about the "sport" where the most competition is to see who the ref pays attention to when both teams throw themselves on the ground and start crying every twenty minutes.

• Locked thread