Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jason Jordan?
This poll is closed.
I feel sorry for the guy 27 14.14%
He deserved it 9 4.71%
155 81.15%
Total: 191 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Do it ironically posted:

cena was like just there, no shirt or blue smackdown anything and he just played up the crowd a bit eliminated then got eliminated and left, im still not sure why they put him in there

That stood out to me. Like i was making jokes with my friend about how Shane didn't wear a Smackdown shirt and needed a personalized thing and Triple H just did his own thing entirely. But then Cena came out not even bothering to put on one of his blue outfits and we just cracked up.

He truly is a free agent. For unclear reasons.

Seams posted:

actually hhh is cool as suggested by this tweet

https://twitter.com/WWEIndia/status/932448009991872512

Wait, is "The Creator" an actual HHH nickname? Because drat... that's even more on the nose than "King of Kings."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
"Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Getting Buried Real Hahahaha Brother Just Walk Down To The Ring Like Brother Count The Three Haha" - Hunter the Creator

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

finn was the best part of that match, with the taunt selling and trying to put his heels through shane's collar bone

I seem to remember him giving Cena a ridiculously smarmy glare at some point, I think when he was setting up the five knuckle shuffle, and it was hilarious.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Why would you even say lets get ready to suck it and if youre not down with that suck it. create some better words, rear end jack.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Cena was on the team because Vince thought nobody believed SD could win with guys like Nak and Roode.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Cavauro posted:

Why would you even say lets get ready to suck it and if youre not down with that suck it. create some better words, rear end jack.

I got two words for ya you're right

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Welcome to the queendom, where the kings bow down

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

lol no gdt yet? Yay Steph! *sigh*

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

delfin posted:

I'm fine with Shane as long as the only thing he does is his Skippy Dance.

Here comes the MONEEEEY
*enter dancing*
*exit dancing*
Carry on.

Raw's started and it's too late, but

RTruth.thennowforever.gif

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Oh god drat it. Raw is gonna suck isn't it

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

I don't believe they sold out but they did do at least one extremely successful Dome show when WCW was reduced to the Phillips Arena.

They did 33,375 in October 1999, which is around the midpoint of what WCW did over their four Dome shows (the first and last ones pulled under 30,000, with the last - in 2000 - pulling under 20,000 paid; the Goldberg beating Hogan show was their highest attendance at over 40,000).

The best Georgia Dome memory, though?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

That stood out to me. Like i was making jokes with my friend about how Shane didn't wear a Smackdown shirt and needed a personalized thing and Triple H just did his own thing entirely. But then Cena came out not even bothering to put on one of his blue outfits and we just cracked up.

He truly is a free agent. For unclear reasons.

I choose to view it more as Cena never being allowed to be without his current merch. Not ever.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Oh Snapple! posted:

I choose to view it more as Cena never being allowed to be without his current merch. Not ever.

Which confuses the hell out of me; variant merch baby! "Own the 2017 Survivor Series variant Cena Shirt! Supplies Limited, show the world you were at the #OnceAYear event!"

It's a license to print money!

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

For once, Big Merch John didn't deliver.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Watching shields new day and noticed Roman went for the jumping clothesline after Rollins bucklebomb instead of the spear which could have won the match then and there. A rare tactical error from the big dog

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Romans moveset infuriates my wrestling ocd. He's got like, what, 3 separate running strikes? Avoiding moves that are set up in the same manner as your finisher is just good sense, as it's the only real way to get that Jake Roberts pop that he would get whenever he would so much as get close to a guy bent over, much less go for a front facelock. Lots of guys do it, but it just irks me. I love Ishii for instance but his use of the vertical suplex as a regular move makes it so you can't anticipate the brainbuster properly.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Fenrir posted:

Oh god drat it. Raw is gonna suck isn't it

this shouldn't come as a surprise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

oldpainless posted:

Rybacks single has to be just a simple drum beat

it has a guitar too. basically a significantly devolved version of meat on the table.

• Locked thread