Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jason Jordan?
This poll is closed.
I feel sorry for the guy 27 14.14%
He deserved it 9 4.71%
155 81.15%
Total: 191 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Ok, I get why you guys hate Jason Jordan now.

I'll reserve judgement until after Smackdown (and probably what I'm doing Saturday) but that RAW definitely pushed me over the edge from "probably subscribing for War Games and Survivor Series for the hell of it" to "nah, I have better things to do with $10 and a weekend."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I stay subscribed because I don't pay full price (my brother in law pays for half of it), and because I enjoy NXT still.

e: also people are overreacting here. its survivor series. no one will care about it in a month.

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Nov 14, 2017

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rovert posted:

With lack of build Alexa vs Nattie has gotten Charlotte has to be winning the title tomorrow right?

Since the matches were announced I've been assuming Charlotte and Cara are winning the belts

Feels a lot like WWE really had no clue what they wanted to do with the PPV

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Tozawa please come back, there's still time to book you against Mochizuki at Final Gate.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

I stay subscribed

quote:

e: also people are overreacting

quote:

lol

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY-sDy0l4Ms

the miracle of birth

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Remember when Hulk Hogan, Rock and Austin were in the ring together at Wrestlemania and noted that they were figures of the past and tonight was about celebrating the new, young generation of wrestlers who were the stars of the future? Then you had Daniel Bryan defeat first Triple H and then in the main event Batista and Orton? Plus The Shield defeated The New Age Outlaws, a relic of the Attitude Era and kickstarted a feud with Evolution that saw them completely clean-sweep them?

Things were really looking up there for a hot minute :unsmith:

WM30 was the good ending to WWE and just about everything after that is a bunch of bad fanfiction.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

the miracle of death

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

WWE posted:

no one will care about it in a month.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Raw has Stephanie and Triple H being gigantic pricks to Kurt and the Raw wrestlers.
SmackDown launched a sneak attack on people who did nothing to deserve it and Shane is being a complete jackass.

Whoooo the gently caress am I supposed to root for, here.

Can I root for "Cena and Kurt go gently caress this and lead everybody else in beating up their corporate overlords"?

I'm gonna root for that.

Also goddamn I wanna root for Jordan but he is a bad loving promo.

MJeff fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Nov 14, 2017

Fearless_Decoy
Sep 27, 2001

You shall all soon witness the power of my Tragic 8-Ball!
Wait, Monday Night Football is still going strong, why is HHH back early?

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

I liked the part where Jason jordan got all sad and didn't get his way cause gently caress him.

Although this will probably lead to a 3 month nothing feud with Bray.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
btw, this is gonna lead to Jason Jordan beating HHH in a singles match, so.

Look forward to that, I guess? Or don't. I'm ambivalent about it.

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

VJeff posted:

btw, this is gonna lead to Jason Jordan beating HHH in a singles match, so.

Look forward to that, I guess? Or don't. I'm ambivalent about it.

I thought the same thing. Jason really fulfilling his destiny as Shelton 2.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Go home Konnan you're drunk

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

HHH is such a badass, I cannot even deal with it. Plus his suit. Did you see that suit? Goddamn thats a nice suit.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I see that WWE has managed to always bad Jason Jordan. Remember when he was part of a great tag team and was a great hot tag who was backed up by a way more charismatic performer? Why won't WWE just let people do what they are good at?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I still actually like the guy, think he has some talent, and thought that in a vacuum he's getting a pretty un-WWE-like balanced push where they try and get him over gradually instead of just shoving him up the card with a rocket.

But then this whole thing about making him the fifth member, having Steph poo poo on him, writing him out with injury, having him badly act a really ridiculous story, and then have HHH do his thing on him and I kinda get why people dislike him so much. Because even if I know its not really Jason Jordan's fault, man was that some dogshit booking.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/930267301076701186

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Gumball Gumption posted:

I see that WWE has managed to always bad Jason Jordan. Remember when he was part of a great tag team and was a great hot tag who was backed up by a way more charismatic performer? Why won't WWE just let people do what they are good at?

The ceiling for Jordan wasn't as high as some of the other NXT callups but he's probably near the top of the list in terms of how bad they've hosed him. Even in American Alpha they didn't do poo poo with them.

Had some real good TV matches with the Usos, though.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
This just in: people still shocked that WWE can gently caress up hottest prospects with god-awful story-telling and the WWE Style™

e: Even in NXT Gable was the charisma of the tag-team, Jason Jordan was just there to do beautiful suplexes and hot-tags. Not that Gable has an equally charismatic and gifted tag-team partner it's no real loss to Gable.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I thought Raw was really good and I thought the Triple H thing ruled because the Jordan thing is dire.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RealFoxy posted:

This just in: people still shocked that WWE can gently caress up hottest prospects with god-awful story-telling and the WWE Style™

e: Even in NXT Gable was the charisma of the tag-team, Jason Jordan was just there to do beautiful suplexes and hot-tags. Not that Gable has an equally charismatic and gifted tag-team partner it's no real loss to Gable.

Jordan isn't a hot prospect. At all.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
They weren't like, Bayley or Balor or Nakamura hot, but American Alpha was a pretty hot act when they came up, dude. Please don't Always Bad Jason Jordan, he was good once.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Do you watch NXT? Not a dig, I'm just legit curious. Jordan was never going to set the world on fire but he is exactly what you want in terms of the 2nd guy in a tag team and is a pretty strong wrestler. He's been petty hosed over in all of this.

Edit: I can understand not getting the American Alpha love if you never watched NXT because they were never allowed to show off on Smackdown and the heat they had ctomy NXT was allowed to die.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

All WWE had to do was not break up a tag-team and guess what they did

You know, traditionally good tag-teams will compliment each other and hide the other's negatives. I'm not saying the New Age Outlaws were great, but Road Dogg was a great talker and Billy Gunn was a great athlete. What happened when they broke up they both went kinda nowhere

Hey, let's even take The Dudley Boyz for example, how well did a D'Von push ever go? What about The Rockers?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

know what would be the most WWE thing? Splitting the Usos and only giving one of them a singles run.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Nothing better summarizes American Alpha on the main roster than them having a great TV main event match with the Usos that constantly gets cut away from to show shots of Shane McMahon walking down a hallway.

Gumball Gumption posted:

know what would be the most WWE thing? Splitting the Usos and only giving one of them a singles run.

I dunno whether they'd quit or call their family to come beat the poo poo out of Vince, but I know it'd be one of those two things.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I thought Raw was really good and I thought the Triple H thing ruled because the Jordan thing is dire.

And so Foochs was dead to me.

There are some things that are never excusable, Foochs.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
have you considered that HHH loving owns, you goofballs

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

AA was never going to be a star group but they should have easily been a very enjoyable part of the tag division for years instead of largely nothing followed by actively bad.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

MotU posted:

have you considered that HHH loving owns, you goofballs

oldpainless posted:

HHH is such a badass, I cannot even deal with it. Plus his suit. Did you see that suit? Goddamn thats a nice suit.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/onlxn/status/930331288187256832

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
listen theres a lot of bad things you can say about HHH (not on TV enough; loses too much; entrances too short) but just try to be happy w/ what we got ok

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gumball Gumption posted:

Do you watch NXT? Not a dig, I'm just legit curious. Jordan was never going to set the world on fire but he is exactly what you want in terms of the 2nd guy in a tag team and is a pretty strong wrestler. He's been petty hosed over in all of this.

Edit: I can understand not getting the American Alpha love if you never watched NXT because they were never allowed to show off on Smackdown and the heat they had ctomy NXT was allowed to die.

Dude American Alpha was loving AMAZING and WWE is idiotic for breaking them up. We're talking about different things. The segment tonight is only an indirect referendum on that. In a match that's supposed to be super important I will never criticize replacing an absolute dead in the water act with a big star that will pop the crowd and IMO add significantly more intrigue into how the match plays out.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
for real tho jason jordan getting any kind of main event push is like TEW ai booking loving up and you going "oh haha thats novel"

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MotU posted:

for real tho jason jordan getting any kind of main event push is like TEW ai booking loving up and you going "oh haha thats novel"

This is why I say it was good.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

But then this whole thing about making him the fifth member, having Steph poo poo on him, writing him out with injury, having him badly act a really ridiculous story, and then have HHH do his thing on him and I kinda get why people dislike him so much. Because even if I know its not really Jason Jordan's fault, man was that some dogshit booking.
never blame the talent for the booking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
i will blame the talent for not making the booking work

if dean ambrose can stay super over after Nickelodeon Gak Attack and House of Hot Dog Horrors then its 100% Jason Jordans fault for being the son that no one ever wanted

• Locked thread