Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jason Jordan?
This poll is closed.
I feel sorry for the guy 27 14.14%
He deserved it 9 4.71%
155 81.15%
Total: 191 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

I know New Day is still over and I'm not eager for yet another bad tag team split up but they really need make the jump with Big E as a singles guy soon if there's going to be any future for him there. I still think E could be a world champion but they don't have unlimited time to act on that.

What if Big E doesn't want to be split into a singles star?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Sanguinia posted:

I doubt many people threw a fit when Stone Cold buried Lance Storm for example, and its not like Lance ever recovered in singles from that storyline. And just because a guy gets a ceiling set on him early in his career does not mean that ceiling won't get broken later in their career.

The issue with WWE is almost never WHAT they do, because their decisions can often be justified in theory. The issue is WHY they do it. Their objectives, both long and short term, at least insofar as we can deduce them from the booking, are almost all really stupid and self-defeating.

The only real question is whether those objective are arrived at through incompetence or malice. Or both.

Austin wasn't "burying" Storm. That was a legit attempt to put a new gimmick on Lance, where the crowd would chant "Boring" at him, in what was supposed to be a positive way.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

His action figure hasn't even come out

Raskolnikov38 posted:

did they put ellsworth in 2k18?

No

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

A lot healthier attitude than most wrestlers have.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Even without the allegations, without Hudson, he probably wouldn't be long for WWE. "Guy who used to be married to an Oscar winner" doesn't hold much clout.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Wait who got a 100k and was trying to avoid it as GSB?

What is a 100k?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Remember Vito wrestling in a dress? And using it as a weapon?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

So, will it be at the Rumble or Mania that HHH beats Braun?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

frankenfreak posted:

I'd only be conflicted if the repackage Rezar as Rezar Ramon after the split.

Akam the African Dream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Wonder how Kevin Owens feels about being on the pre show?

• Locked thread